• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

35 minutes ago, Adam said:

They burned their ace kid

The funny part is a Jr Senator burned the Clinton machine to the ground and then 8 years later they stupidly ran Clinton again after she acquired even more baggage. 

Then this election they tried to promote Harris and her campaign gets fried in the first debate, pivot to Warren and she is completely incompetent outside of local politics, drag Bloomberg in and he is detestable so they put Biden back on life support, even though he was getting trounced early on, then went about forcing every other candidate out. Bernie was persistent but eventually even he couldn't fight the machine.

They wanted a woman for President but couldn't prop up their lousy candidates so they went back to standard bearers and a male grandfather figure. Then told him he had to pick a woman candidate and doubled down and said she had to be black so Harris is back on the ticket. Big full circle to put her in the chair. 

I hope it fails so those running this dog and pony show are replaced. 

2 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

Jay compared it to defunding the police. Both you and Jason used it as an example of how the Republican party has moved to the left. I believe you were just observing, but knowing Jason's politics, "moving to the left" is a negative thing.

Yes it is. Your assessment is accurate 

4 hours ago, Don said:

I actually agree with you here. So many better candidates out there. But at this point I'd vote for a sentient potato over Trump. That's really it for me. Not excited about Biden, but truly disgusted by the idea of another Trump term. 

Yeah, honestly, Biden could die before the election and I’d still gladly vote for him.