• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

20 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Just wanted to say...

No more election related commercials, maulers, texts, or phone calls!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well for over a year, anyway (until the 2022 Congressional elections

Sounds like some aggressive campaigning out there.

39 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I'm very tempted to vote for Jesse Ventura just piss off my liberal family members, but will likely puss out.

Between you and tdawg, that's two would-be Dem voters in New Hampshire who aren't voting. Good thing you don't live in Pennsylvania or Florida.

Edited by Spin Rate

19 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Sounds like the people who voted via mail-in ballots were the smart ones.

This is the first election I remembered to request a mail ballot. Never been an issue around here though.  I think the longest I've waited to vote was 10 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

This is the first election I remembered to request a mail ballot. Never been an issue around here though.  I think the longest I've waited to vote was 10 minutes. 

Since moving to KC I've lived on both the Missouri and Kansas sides. It's crazy how different the voting process is in MO vs KS. In Missouri you have to vote on election day (though getting a mail-in ballot is pretty easy apparently), and the ballots take a while to fill out because there are like 800 props. Between standing in line and actually voting it always seemed to be at minimum an hour long commitment. MO (and KC specifically) is also a huge fan of special elections. Living there it seemed like there was some sort of election every three months. 

KS on the other hand is super simple. Ballots are really short and early voting is widely available. I've heard getting a mail in ballot can be kinda difficult, but I've never tried. I went and voted early two weeks ago on my way to get lunch. From the time I parked to the time I was done and back in my car was under ten minutes.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

As if anyone here knows where the hell Spalding County is. 

It's about 80 miles due south of where I grew up, so at least one person knows...

Side note: it's a county that voted for Trump in 2016.  I don't think the issues they ran into early this morning were related to any active voter suppression.  Think it was just an innocent fuck up.  Things are working there all across the county now.

5 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

It's about 80 miles due south of where I grew up, so at least one person knows...

Side note: it's a county that voted for Trump in 2016.  I don't think the issues they ran into early this morning were related to any active voter suppression.  Think it was just an innocent fuck up.  Things are working there all across the county now.

But you went to Duke, so you don't count. 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

But you went to Duke, so you don't count. 

Ha ha.  Even though I'm obviously in CA now, I'm connected to a number of battleground states.  Spent my first 17 years in GA, still have a ton of family there, and own a rental property there; spent my college years in NC; and one of my closest friend's father is the Chief Justice of the PA Supreme Court.  I'm getting overwhelmed with feedback, texts, e-mails, etc. from all of those states.  I just want to disconnect from everything at this point.