• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The article didn't say anything even remotely close to that.

Take your Centrum Silver, Blarg. You're a bit off today.

The convoy reportedly helped spark a protest that resulted in multiple arrests as a number of people gathered near Madison Square Park to counter the caravans.

Madison square park is far from the bridge, the traffic was backed up because skids blocked the caravan. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The convoy reportedly helped spark a protest that resulted in multiple arrests as a number of people gathered near Madison Square Park to counter the caravans.

Madison square park is far from the bridge, the traffic was backed up because skids blocked the caravan. 

Protesters reportedly thought the pro-Trump convoy would make its way through the area on Sunday, but it did not.

yellow star GIF

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

yellow star GIF

But it did not. And why is that? Maybe you forgot that journalism is supposed to answer those questions but in these times answering those questions fucks up the narrative.

Yesterday a caravan of Trump supporters drove from the OC to San Diego. My friend in Encinitas said it was a solid 20 minutes or more of cars headed South and no incidents took place. They even had a third boat parade of supporters and again, no incidents, no arrests. 

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/politics/elections/trump-train-and-boat-parade-merge-in-support-of-pres-trump-in-san-diego/509-ec2c1213-19bc-4489-8a93-25c85ed63fda

19 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Blarg, you can give this one up and we'll still respect you.

Why, because it fucks up your narrative? This was a non violent caravan that was derailed by people so insecure in their own beliefs they have to resort to violence. There was no reason for a counter protest. None. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I saw one of those Trump caravans in Mission Viejo yesterday. It was 3 cars. One of the cars was a Chevy Volt. 

On Saturday I was having lunch with my wife and there was over 60 cars and trucks displaying flags that drove by us on foothill blvd. 

No Biden caravans. 

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

But it did not. And why is that? Maybe you forgot that journalism is supposed to answer those questions but in these times answering those questions fucks up the narrative.

Yesterday a caravan of Trump supporters drove from the OC to San Diego. My friend in Encinitas said it was a solid 20 minutes or more of cars headed South and no incidents took place. They even had a third boat parade of supporters and again, no incidents, no arrests. 

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/politics/elections/trump-train-and-boat-parade-merge-in-support-of-pres-trump-in-san-diego/509-ec2c1213-19bc-4489-8a93-25c85ed63fda

Dude you are all over the place today.

I'm just going to assume you're trolling and hope you don't have dementia.

16 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The MAGA caravans remind me of the hoards of Red Sox fans that show up at opposing teams stadiums.  They’re main goal is to annoy fans of the other team.  They don’t really have a strong understanding of the game that’s being played.  They barely speak passable English.  And most of them have serious alcohol abuse issues.

Reminds me when a caught a game at Fenway back in 2001. One of the chowds walking next to us asked his buddy. "This team has two fucking Bengies (Benji)?" "How the fuck can they tell them apart?"

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

On Saturday I was having lunch with my wife and there was over 60 cars and trucks displaying flags that drove by us on foothill blvd. 

No Biden caravans. 

Maybe Trump will lose California by 4.24M votes instead of 4.25M votes.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Like members of a cult type enthusiastic? 

Call it whatever you want. If people are enthusiastic about him in a deep blue state, then I’d imagine the polling numbers disparity in battleground states is much closer than we think.

Edited by failos

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

These people decorate their cars and burn a weekend day to drive around to show support for someone who will really have no impact on the quality of their life. And Adam wants to be smug about liberals supporting Biden?

Huh? I wouldn't expect liberals to support Trump

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

No, you get all high horsey about people supporting candidates, particularly those on the left.  When these morons are taking “support” to the next level.

Pretty sure, by polling the posts Adam has made over the years, he takes umbrage to every spectrum of political advocacy support.