• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not a troll. Unless a State comes down to 1 individual vote, then no individual person's vote mattered in the election.

Well, it could be argued that the degree by which one candidate wins or loses will determine the direction of the losing party in the future.

Edited by Spin Rate

Just now, Spin Rate said:

Well, it could be argued that the degree by which one candidate wins or loses will determine the direction of the losing party in the future.

That may be fair. I'd like to see something quantifiable on that topic. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

That may be fair. I'd like to see something quantifiable on that topic. 

I don't think there's been an election in my lifetime where the future both parties hangs in the balance. So we'll probably know in about 2 to 3 years.

Just now, Spin Rate said:

I don't think there's been an election in my lifetime where the future both parties hangs in the balance. So we'll probably know in about 2 to 3 years.

Conservatives today are for the same things progs were for a decade ago. Hell, Trump says everyday that we have to protect people with pre-existing conditions. That's a pretty big change from 10 years ago

44 minutes ago, Adam said:

Conservatives today are for the same things progs were for a decade ago. Hell, Trump says everyday that we have to protect people with pre-existing conditions. That's a pretty big change from 10 years ago

Both parties have moved to the left. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Maybe 10 years from now conservatives will want to de-fund the police.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

Who is implying that?

Jay compared it to defunding the police. Both you and Jason used it as an example of how the Republican party has moved to the left. I believe you were just observing, but knowing Jason's politics, "moving to the left" is a negative thing.