• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Meh. I don't trust the polls.

He literally could win the popular vote by 8 million and still lose. Just imagine that for a second.

The shitshow will be epic.

538 calculated this. If Biden wins by 4.5 percentage points or more, the chances of him losing the EC are infentissimal. Hillary won by 2.5 points.

8 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

538 calculated this. If Biden wins by 4.5 percentage points or more, the chances of him losing the EC are infentissimal. Hillary won by 2.5 points.

I don’t believe you spelled that word correctly

I’ve never written it though and I’ve only heard it a couple of times

Edited by Adam

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Biden in Iowa: "America is dead because of COVID-19."

And this guy's going to win in a landslide?!

https://redstatenation.com/biden-at-his-latest-rally-america-is-dead-because-of-covid-19-video/

I'll ignore the hideous website you posted this from and just go to the video.

Yeah, Biden is dumb. 

11 minutes ago, failos said:

Yep. Covid has been a real boon for Biden. Hopefully more people keep dying so he wins on Tuesday. 

I'd take 4 more years of Trump if it meant Covid wasn't still a thing and people weren't dying. 

But that's not what's going on, unfortunately. And whether you blame Trump for the poor handling of the virus or not (I don't), the fact is he was the President during the worst pandemic in a century.

Just like he gets credit for being the President during a booming economy...