• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah that's kind of stupid. Trump hasn't started fuck all. 

Pandering to the military family voters.

It’s good but Blarg keeps ignoring the fact that Trump has fed the MIC a shit load. Lots to criticize Biden about but you can’t say he’s an MIC fan and ignore Trump in that regard. And for the time being we are still in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Hopefully not too much longer.

16 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Y’all ready for a mothafuckin’ landslide? 

'We’ve got to stop the bleeding': Democrats sound alarm in Miami

MIAMI — Democrats are sounding the alarm about weak voter turnout rates in Florida’s biggest county, Miami-Dade, where a strong Republican showing is endangering Joe Biden’s chances in the nation’s biggest swing state.

No Democrat can win Florida without a huge turnout and big winning margins here to offset losses elsewhere in the state. But Democrats are turning out at lower rates than Republicans and at lower rates than at this point in 2016, when Hillary Clinton won by 29 percentage points here and still lost the state to Donald Trump.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/29/miami-voter-turnout-democrats-433643

Biden doesn’t need to win Florida. All the states Hilary won, plus the rust belt, gives him the election. And it is looking like Trump has no chance in Wisconsin or Michigan. So it comes down to Pennsylvania. And Biden can even lose Pennsylvania if he wins two of Arizona, North Carolina or Georgia. 

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

It’s good but Blarg keeps ignoring the fact that Trump has fed the MIC a shit load. Lots to criticize Biden about but you can’t say he’s an MIC fan and ignore Trump in that regard. And for the time being we are still in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Hopefully not too much longer.

I know some shit's been going down in Yemen but it hasn't been reported at all.

5 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Biden doesn’t need to win Florida. All the states Hilary won, plus the rust belt, gives him the election. And it is looking like Trump has no chance in Wisconsin or Michigan. So it comes down to Pennsylvania. And Biden can even lose Pennsylvania if he wins two of Arizona, North Carolina or Georgia. 

I have news for you my disgruntled never-Trumper friend. Biden will not win Arizona, North Carolina or Georgia. That is a pixie dust fantasy that would take a serious amount of acid to believe. It’s not happening buddy. 

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I have news for you my disgruntled never-Trumper friend. Biden will not win Arizona, North Carolina or Georgia. That is a pixie dust fantasy that would take a serious amount of acid to believe. It’s not happening buddy. 

Arizona is about to have two Democrat senators.  Latinos have flipped the state. I agree Georgia is a reach, but North Carolina is a coin flip.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Arizona has been invaded by Californians the last five years bringing their shitty politics with them. 

AZ is about 5 years behind Colorado. Texas is about 5 years behind AZ.

In 10 years, half of Republicans will have died off and the two parties will be centrist and progressive.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

And what are your predictions for Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan?

10 minutes ago, wopphil said:

And what are your predictions for Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan?

I already displayed this in the prediction thread but I’ll post another pic for the boomer attorney who can’t handle multiple threads in one forum. 

image.png

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I already displayed this in the prediction thread but I’ll post another pic for the boomer attorney who can’t handle multiple threads in one forum. 

image.png

I am not as arrogant as you, so I will readily concede that Trump may win this. But if he does not, I swear I will take every opportunity possible to remind you of how wrong you were.

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

image.png

You think Trump has reached over the aisle enough to flip Nevada and Minnesota? Everything I've seen is him just constantly catering to his base.

28 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I am not as arrogant as you, so I will readily concede that Trump may win this. But if he does not, I swear I will take every opportunity possible to remind you of how wrong you were.

You confuse arrogance with confidence. This is an absolute lock. Right now the left is looking in the mirror trying to figure out how they can win this election. All of the swing states are tightening up positively toward the Orange Man and that’s before people actually walk into the polling stations (where everyone knows people will be voting for Trump). Dems are finished this election. It will be a landslide for Trump.

So sorry you won’t be able to carry the torch for Biden wopfeelz. Maybe Mittens will run again for you in 4 years so you can cling on to some sort of hope. Enjoy your RINO life and fade away like a fart in the wind. 

Edited by Lhalo

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

You confuse arrogance with confidence. This is an absolute lock. Right now the left is looking in the mirror trying to figure out how they can win this election. All of the swing states are tightening up positively toward the Orange Man and that’s before people actually walk into the polling stations (where everyone knows people will be voting for Trump). Dems are finished this election. It will be a landslide for Trump. So sorry you won’t be able to carry the torch for Biden wopfeelz. Maybe Mittens will run again for you in 4 years so you can cling on to some sort of hope. Enjoy your RINO life and fade away like a fart in the wind. 

I’ll be fine regardless of who wins. And I assure you if your boy doesn’t win, I’ll regularly remind you of your “confident” proclamations.

Also, I am not a RINO. I changed my registration to unaffiliated last year. I’ll never again call myself a Republican, even if only in name. 

30 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You think Trump has reached over the aisle enough to flip Nevada and Minnesota? Everything I've seen is him just constantly catering to his base.

It’s not about Trump reaching over the aisle. It’s about the riots and Biden being such a terrible candidate. Nobody wants more chaos and taxes. 

9 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I’ll be fine regardless of who wins. And I assure you if your boy doesn’t win, I’ll regularly remind you of your “confident” proclamations.

Also, I am not a RINO. I changed my registration to unaffiliated last year. I’ll never again call myself a Republican, even if only in name. 

I’ll be fine too but I’ll be better off if Trump wins just like every other person in this country. Please feel free to remind me how higher taxes, more regulations, and lockdowns will benefit our country. You are a fool if you believe in any of those policies. 

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s not about Trump reaching over the aisle. It’s about the riots and Biden being such a terrible candidate. Nobody wants more chaos and taxes. 

The chaos and riots are happening under Trump's watch so that's a bullshit argument.  The tax breaks under Trump heavily favored the very wealthy. The same people that go out of their way to avoid taxes anyway.  Like that c*nt Devos that registers her multiple yachts in different countries to avoid taxes. I'm not going to shed a year if her taxes get raised. 

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I think @Lhalo and @wopphil should join me in my luxurious garage for election night.  I know you guys wouldn’t be rude to each other in person but I feel like if I gave you a bunch of alcohol you’d either hug or punch each other.  

Actually, I still have the tarp on my garage used for summer movie nights with the projector.  If my wife doesn’t want election night to be a couples deal, I could set up MSNBC on the garage and we could have a few more people over to watch the country crumble real time.  Thoughts??

No can do. I’ve got a 8:30 res at Dorsia. Great sea urchin ceviche. 

18 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I think @Lhalo and @wopphil should join me in my luxurious garage for election night.  I know you guys wouldn’t be rude to each other in person but I feel like if I gave you a bunch of alcohol you’d either hug or punch each other.  

Actually, I still have the tarp on my garage used for summer movie nights with the projector.  If my wife doesn’t want election night to be a couples deal, I could set up MSNBC on the garage and we could have a few more people over to watch the country crumble real time.  Thoughts??

Damn that sounds like it could be pretty hilarious regardless of outcome if you don't run out of alcohol before Florida checks in.