• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, Rico said:

In his “Contract with Black America,” Ice Cube asks politicians for banking, police and prison reform, elimination of all Confederate statues, federal funding of “baby bonds” starting with $1,000 at birth, among other reforms to support the Black community in order to earn the “support of the Black vote.”

Does Cube actually think he'll get any of this from Trump?

He didn't get a call back from Biden, so you go to who listens. 

1 hour ago, Spin Rate said:

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/29/928641949/within-the-early-voting-boom-evidence-of-youth-turnout-surging

The lazy, entitled millennials and Gen Z'ers that you guys raised are voting in record numbers.

LOL Conservatives are so dense. They send their kids to be educated by their enemies and then wonder why the culture is the way it is

Lifelong Democrat reveals he's backing Trump, says 'I'm not a bootlicker, I'm not an Uncle Tom'

Flint City Council member Maurice Davis, who says he’s voted Democrat all his life, said he will vote for President Trump in this election. 

“I'm not an Uncle Tom,” Davis told a crowd before Vice President Mike Pence took the stage at Michigan’s Flint Bishop airport on Wednesday.

"Right now, the narrative [has] been spent—President Trump is full of hate. Let me tell you something, the Democrats are full of hate. I'm tired, I've been a Democrat, I am a Democrat all my life, 64 years," said Davis, who is Black. "Last four years I voted for Hillary Clinton. This year I decided to go with President Trump. I'm not a bootlicker, I'm not an Uncle Tom.

“I’m none of those things, I’m somebody that’s in a poor, impoverished community.

“When Mr. Trump say ‘what the hell you got to lose’ he was talking to me,” the councilman continued. “He was not talking to my seat. Only thing Maurice D. Davis got to lose is a council seat at $700 every two weeks.” Davis is vice president of the city council.

“But this is what I got to gain-- instead of being divided state of America it’s time to be the United States of America,” he said. 

Pence thanked Davis for backing Trump. “I’m partial to vice presidents,” he said.

He also urged attendees to vote for John James, challenging Democrat Sen. Gary Peters.

Pence touted Trump’s economic and trade policies and their effect on the auto industry in Michigan. He noted an announced $150 million investment in a General Motors assembly plant in Flint. 

He pointed to someone in the crowd who was wearing a United Auto Workers union shirt. “That’s all a result of cutting those taxes and rolling back red tape, and it also has a lot to do with trade,” Pence said. 

A little late with the campaigning. Had they run out there three months ago hard and in your face about how many positives the working class was seeing under Trump the Biden campaign would still be in the basement trying to figure out a game plan. Waiting until the last weeks isn't moving the needle much.

1 minute ago, Spin Rate said:

There are literally dozens of lifelong Dems who are voting for Trump. Dozens!

At least when the Republicans bring out a Democrat that switched parties, the guy actually switched parties instead of just being a staffer placed in the crowd.

Just now, Blarg said:

A little late with the campaigning. Had they run out there three months ago hard and in your face about how many positives the working class was seeing under Trump the Biden campaign would still be in the basement trying to figure out a game plan. Waiting until the last weeks isn't moving the needle much.

You'd think the scores of working class people whose lives were made so much better by Trump would be turning out to vote for him in record numbers.

Just now, Blarg said:

November third is still five days away. 

Over half of the people who are going to vote have already voted. There are far fewer swing voters this year than in 2016. Unless the polls are completely wrong, Biden has a huge advantage going in to election day.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

It would be worth it for a vid of biden messing it up, and calling him ice cream, or ice pube or something.

Same for trump

With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven

Seven even back do' little Joe

I picked up the cash flow

Then we played bones, and I'm yellin' domino