• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

35 minutes ago, Adam said:

27 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Is this when we start posting random polls? 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Congrats on your W jars! You’re life is about to get exponentially better

I think my point was made. 

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

So I had a Biden sign in my yard, if for no other reason than to annoy the very old Trump dude across the street.  Just took the trash out and it was gone. Caught on my security camera is some fuck face stealing it.  Checked on a couple other neighbors with a Biden sign. Same thing.

Desperation.  And yeah, at this point, if I was Biden, after taking office, I’d round up all you brain dead Trumpers and execute you Holocaust style.  I’d raise the collective American IQ probably 20 points.

I’ll take my chances with my guns against your large cock when you come and try to round us up. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/28/trump-conspiracy-theoryhunter-biden-433131

It’s not the way Trumpworld would have wanted it. As much disdain as the president’s supporters have for the media, their ultimate goal was to place a story in a well-known, conservative-leaning outlet that conclusively showed Biden profiting off his son’s business deals. Doing so would simultaneously establish the conservative media’s journalistic prowess and bolster MAGA claims of mainstream media bias.

But no A-list conservative outlet has published anything living up to those claims. Instead, these outlets have turned their firepower toward other reliable topics: social media bias; deep state plots; and the media’s failure to cover a story they themselves have backed away from, leaving Giuliani and Bobulinski to sell the story to the fringe.

“I think we're seeing a tactic of something like flooding the zone,” said Chris Loofte, the senior editor of First Draft, a nonprofit that works to combat disinformation. “And it could be backfiring, in that all of these leads are circulating, but none of them are really getting all the attention that would be required for an outlet like The Wall Street Journal to give them any attention.”

But with bits and pieces of the entire Hunter Biden narrative floating across the conservative mediasphere, few people on the right have been able to explain who, exactly, did what, on behalf of whom.

1 minute ago, Spin Rate said:

It really is impressive how much control they have over the corporate liberal media that they were able to get 100% compliance from them in not covering this story. Not surprising. There's hardly any coverage of Epstein. The story is only effective if it sours left of center people and if there's a perceived consensus that this is disinformation and a smear, it's going to be tough. West Hollywood bartenders aren't watching Tucker

1 minute ago, Adam said:

It really is impressive how much control they have over the corporate liberal media that they were able to get 100% compliance from them in not covering this story. Not surprising. There's hardly any coverage of Epstein. The story is only effective if it sours left of center people and if there's a perceived consensus that this is disinformation and a smear, it's going to be tough. West Hollywood bartenders aren't watching Tucker

Even Fox News debunked this story. 

Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-unanswered-questions

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Even Fox News debunked this story. 

Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-unanswered-questions

Well they're not debunking it. This was posted before the interview. They're cautiously not claiming anything they can't prove. 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Well they're not debunking it. This was posted before the interview. They're cautiously not claiming anything they can't prove. 

Fox News: Cautiously Not Claiming Anything We Can't Prove

Just as accurate as their current subtitle.