• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

They’re not running with it because they don’t want to get sued.  They can let this dipshit former buddy say all he wants on Tucker.  He’s the one liable for things he says, but if they start reporting shit as truth, they know they’re going to need to call their lawyers.

The media shouldn't necessarily report things as true or false. They report known information and let the readers/viewers make up their own minds. I think that's how journalism is supposed to work. 

48 minutes ago, failos said:

It's a funny picture, but y'all are off. No way Melania would ever vote for Democrats after the shit they've spewed at her the last 4 years

Poor Melania. After Michelle got called a man for eight years, Melania being called out for being unintelligent is a step too far.

45 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I would be completely shocked if these ballot dumps weren't being done by Trump supporters who are going out of their way to "prove" voter fraud.

Have you been to the USPS lately?  They aren't smart enough for something that sinister.  If they are doing ballot dumps, it's because they are lazy and/or the ballots are too heavy.  More than likely, they don't want to do the extra work of scanning in the tracking, so they will just leave it at the bottom of some dumpster.

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Have you been to the USPS lately?  They aren't smart enough for something that sinister.  If they are doing ballot dumps, it's because they are lazy and/or the ballots are too heavy.  More than likely, they don't want to do the extra work of scanning in the tracking, so they will just leave it at the bottom of some dumpster.

Huh? I wasn't saying it was a coordinated effort. I was saying it's individual MAGA crazies who work for the USPS and decide to "prove" voter fraud on their own.

I have a message from Cals. First off, he has been banned. Again. He feels it is unfair, and I gotta say, even though I didn’t see the posts in question, he is probably right. Some of you think that because you are a moderator on here, you get to act like you did when you were the hall monitor or line leader in high school. Grow a pair. Stop being all whiney and butt hurt. 

Second, Cals knows this wasn’t Chuck’s doing. Cals loves Chuck and appreciates the time and money Chuck puts into this site. Chuck, if you are reading this, please un-ban Cals. He says he will buy you a Miller Lite or a good glass of whiskey at the next meet up. 

Third - and this is coming from me now - I think you all need to ask yourself what this board would be like without Cals. He might mock your weight, your health, your age, your heritage, or whatever other characteristics make you you, but do you really want a board with no Cals? I certainly don’t.