• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The chaos and riots are happening under Trump's watch so that's a bullshit argument.  The tax breaks under Trump heavily favored the very wealthy. The same people that go out of their way to avoid taxes anyway.  Like that c*nt Devos that registers her multiple yachts in different countries to avoid taxes. I'm not going to shed a year if her taxes get raised. 

When Trump wins by a large margin I want you to look at this post long and hard. You are out in LaLa Land. Maybe you’ll come around. Who knows?

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

When Trump wins by a large margin I want you to look at this post long and hard. You are out in LaLa Land. Maybe you’ll come around. Who knows?

This is going to end up being a self ban challenge before too long. Lhalo, you willing to take a couple months off if Trumps loses and Cals... oh wait, Cals gets banned every other week so you need to pick another lib for the Biden half of the challenge.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Looks like we have our other challenger.

I've made no predictions of the election.  I don't pretend to know what the suburbs of places like Detroit or Cleveland is like or how they will vote. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I've made no predictions of the election.  I don't pretend to know what the suburbs of places like Detroit or Cleveland is like or how they will vote. 

That kind of wishy washy spinless lack of commitment is exactly representative of your party. You're in. 

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Sweet.  I wonder who they are worried about?   If the Right loses?  Or the peaceful Left loses?

I heard Wal-Mart is removing their gun and ammo displays. I wonder which side is more likely to exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Sweet.  I wonder who they are worried about?   If the Right loses?  Or the peaceful Left loses?

Stores Already Boarding Up In Los Angeles And Elsewhere In Anticipation Of Election Violence

Some stores in New York started doing this a week or so ago.  Walmart is pulling guns/ammo from certain stores due to possible social unrest:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart-firearms-guns-ammo-store-displays-civil-unrest-precaution/

3 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Bad news for the party of voter suppression. As of today, more Texans have early-voted in this election than total turnout in 2016 or the 2018 Cruz/Beto race.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/politics/texas-2020-early-vote/index.html

Why would anyone here be upset over people voting? It’s all good as long as people don’t vote a week after the election.

26 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I heard Wal-Mart is removing their gun and ammo displays. I wonder which side is more likely to exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

I wonder which side already owns guns? Who the fuck buys guns from Walmart anyways? Dumbass

1 minute ago, failos said:

I wonder which side already owns guns? Who the fuck buys guns from Walmart anyways? Dumbass

Judging by my authoritative anecdotal evidence, my right-wing buddies on Facebook buy their ammo at Wal-Mart. One was letting his buddies know about an ammo sale Wally World was doing last weekend.

Just now, Spin Rate said:

Judging by my authoritative anecdotal evidence, my right-wing buddies on Facebook buy their ammo at Wal-Mart. One was letting his buddies know about an ammo sale Wally World was doing last weekend.

Well your buddy is a weirdo. Also, the reason Walmart is pulling their guns/ammo is fear from looters. I don’t recall trump supporters looting stores when they don’t get their way. 

1 minute ago, Spin Rate said:

Ask the governor, who limited voting boxes to one per county.

Yeah, there’s obviously a reason for that. Limiting boxes means less chances for vandalism and voter fraud. People in Texas can vote in person or mail their ballot since mail fraud doesn’t exist according to you.

My coworkers are all in Houston and they haven’t had a problem voting. Quit stirring the pot.

1 minute ago, failos said:

Yeah, there’s obviously a reason for that. Limiting boxes means less chances for vandalism and voter fraud. People in Texas can vote in person or mail their ballot since mail fraud doesn’t exist according to you.

My coworkers are all in Houston and they haven’t had a problem voting. Quit stirring the pot.

You know there are multiple court cases going on right now with the Trump administration trying to stop the counting of mail in ballots.