• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jobs and Economic Impact

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jobless claims total 2.4 million, still elevated levels but a declining pace from previous weeks

That brings the total filings during the coronavirus pandemic to 38.6 million.

At the state level, the biggest drop came in Georgia, which saw a decline of 66,224 from a week earlier, according to data not adjusted for seasonal factors. The biggest gain was in California, which saw an increase of 33,448.

Edited by gotbeer

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Gee I wonder why Georgia saw such a significant drop in unemployment filings. We’ll probably need a social sciences expert to figure that one out. 

Congress needs to authorize a government grant of 1.2 bil so they can do that study

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Speaking of this, I never got a check.

Which is fine, Im still working.

But I havent gotten my tax refund yet either, and I sent it in at the beginning of march.

The stimulus checks are sent out based on priority.  Income and age, with higher age/lower income combination getting it first.  So in your case, you probably are deep down in the last categories for getting a check.

As for your tax refund.  Sorry, I stole it from your mailbox and cashed it.  But yeah, you should have already gotten it.  Did you get one and not the other?  

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Speaking of this, I never got a check.

Which is fine, Im still working.

But I havent gotten my tax refund yet either, and I sent it in at the beginning of march.

I wonder if you entered your direct deposit info incorrectly.