• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jobs and Economic Impact

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean sure, why not? The unemployment levels were fantastic before the pandemic. But it won't take long for it to get under 10%.

Also he not only has 2 first names, he has a male first name and a female last (first) name. He's probably a terrorist.

I think he’s pretty accurate with that prediction. Many companies that return will downsize until they recover and get out of debt. 

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

If anyone hasn’t gone to an AW event before and are curious what @coolangeldude and @formerprohalofan and @badassladiesmanhalo and @coolestHalofanEver, etc. look like, it’s basically working from home Homer Simpson. 

I'm more like John Goodman in 2009. 

23 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Got word that Tahoe is opening up at the beginning of June. Just booked our hotel room. 

I’m thinking of getting a lake house for a week at the end of June but I can’t drive with my kids that far.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

In recent weeks, several countries have raised their flags, vying for production. They tout their incentives, facilities and locations but also their low COVID-19 numbers, testing capabilities and measures to keep productions safe and minimize outbreaks.

Must be nice to be in a country where the leaders acted quickly and intelligently.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Well Georgia is open.  And Canada is probably open.  Two areas that are hotbeds for filming according to the end credits of most movies I watch.