• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jobs and Economic Impact

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homebuilder sentiment jumps back to pre-coronavirus pandemic high

New home demand is improving in lower density markets, including small metro areas, rural markets and large metro exurbs, as people seek out larger homes and anticipate more flexibility for telework in the years ahead. Flight to the suburbs is real.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/16/homebuilder-sentiment-jumps-back-to-pre-coronavirus-pandemic-high.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Larchmont’s 24-Year-Old Village Pizzeria Faces ‘Permanent Closure’ Without New Lease

One of the places I go to.  It'll be too bad too.  And I can see it both ways.  The store owner doesn't want to pay because business has been closed.  The property owner wants to get paid because it's a lease.  

But the most troubling part of the article was that more than a dozen businesses have folded on that street since the Rona started.  Pre Rona, it was a boon on that street, and there weren't any empty storefronts.  Once a store closed, another took it's place real quick.  

On 10/9/2020 at 11:09 AM, Blarg said:

Doesn't affect me but because of the reduction of office space needed due to Covid lock outs a good friend that was with Warners for over 25 years lost her job. She was part of the real estate and business property management. 

Did you tell her to just wait 2 weeks until we flatten the curve?

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Larchmont’s 24-Year-Old Village Pizzeria Faces ‘Permanent Closure’ Without New Lease

One of the places I go to.  It'll be too bad too.  And I can see it both ways.  The store owner doesn't want to pay because business has been closed.  The property owner wants to get paid because it's a lease.  

But the most troubling part of the article was that more than a dozen businesses have folded on that street since the Rona started.  Pre Rona, it was a boon on that street, and there weren't any empty storefronts.  Once a store closed, another took it's place real quick.  

Larchmont used to be our coffee, juice, Thai or pizza run during lunch breaks or downtime when I worked off of Melrose six blocks away. I can see how that area could go to hell because if they shut down the street for al fresco dining there is not much parking on any of the side streets that isn't already taken.

This is the chain reaction of lying about flattening the curve being the benchmark then ever changing the rules that makes it impossible to run many businesses. Newsom lied about how the state was going to respond to move the herd in a direction it can't refuse now to not continue since they manipulate the data for their own means. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol we’re swirling down the toilet. 

Mitt Romney unveils plan to provide $3,000 per child, giving bipartisan support to President Biden’s effort

The 2012 GOP presidential nominee is proposing the United States give as much as $4,200 for children up to 6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/02/04/romney-child-benefit-stimulus/