• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

On 3/20/2021 at 10:47 AM, arch stanton said:

I took the AstraZeneca shot a few hours ago. I have a sudden urge to dip my fries in vinegar and colonize all the brown people around me but other than that I'm peachy

Next day and I feel kinda wiped out but not sure if it's the injection or because I sat up all night watching hockey. Maybe a little of both

Edited by arch stanton

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Next day and I feel kinda wiped out but not sure if it's the injection or because I sat up all night watching hockey. Maybe a little of both

You were probably the only human within 2000 miles watching hockey

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I know someone got both shots long ago and he just told them he had some auto immune disease or something, they just never checked if he was telling the truth. 

They actually can't check because of HIPPA laws. That is the jump the line cheat, you can claim any condition and they just have to accept the application. 

4 hours ago, TaylorBot said:

Got my first shot of Pfizer this morning at Soka. There was a large portrait of Tank commemorating his 72 hours with no side effects.

I lived a block away from there. So many old people were making illegal u-turns on that hill they finally setup barricades. I’m surprised nobody got killed. 

Just now, Lhalo said:

I lived a block away from there. So many old people were making illegal u-turns on that hill they finally setup barricades. I’m surprised nobody got killed. 

It's a really nice campus, at least on the outside. I'm guessing they charge a ridiculous amount for a substandard education.