• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 minutes ago, cals said:

I keep watching videos from Miami and it’s clear that like 95% of the people there are black.  If the town was having issues with 95% MAGA rednecks fighting in the streets, do you think their race and political views would be commented on as newsworthy? Cause the news ain’t saying shit about LaQueesha and Jaronda.

No shit. The real virus in this country is blacks racially targeting whites in fast food lines. Today, one of the three black women in Lake of the Ozarks passed me in the drive thru line. We just had the Popeyes assault in Florida and today a black man stabbed a kid in Mcdonalds. Fast food lines are just not safe for whites these days.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

Most black women have self-inflicted diabetes and get very angry when their blood-McNugget levels get low.  Please cut them some slack.  It’s a little racist if you won’t.

I thought about making an " I am just here for coffee" sign. That new 100 nuggets for $20 promotion has really created a dangerous situation across America. All this covid relief money is just adding fuel to the fire.

Crowds defiantly gather in the street while a speaker blasts music an hour past curfew in Miami Beach, Fla., on Sunday. An 8 p.m. curfew has been extended in Miami Beach after law enforcement worked to contain unruly crowds of spring break tourists. (AP/Miami Herald)

Crowds defiantly gather in the street while a speaker blasts music an hour past curfew in Miami Beach, Fla., on Sunday. An 8 p.m. curfew has been extended in Miami Beach after law enforcement worked to contain unruly crowds of spring break tourists.

California's loophole allows home seller to keep living the dream for free

A California couple got more than they bargained for when they discovered a pest in their new home: the former owner, refusing to give up the keys and leave, thanks to a coronavirus eviction loophole.

Tracie and Myles Albert experienced a nightmare after they put down money on a beautiful four-bedroom home in Riverside on Jan. 31, 2020.

More than a year later, the couple is still fighting to move into their home. The previous owner wanted to sell immediately, but has since refused to leave the home, FOX 11 News reported.

“It’s just draining, emotionally and financially,” Tracie said.

Chris Taylor, the real estate agent who handled the sale, said the owner needed just over half a million dollars, demanding it on a Sunday, which meant he needed a cash buyer.

“It took us scrambling to get everything we had, our life savings put together and a hard money loan on top of it to make that happen," Myles said. “We own the house outright. That’s our house and it’s all in a contract, written, legal, done.”

“He’s been paid the money in his account. How could we have no rights to go into our home?”

Efforts to enlist the authorities met with frustration as the COVID rules prevented them from forcibly removing the previous owner.

"They have this case under a COVID tenant situation, of no evictions when it doesn't fall under that at all. This transaction went through in January 2020 before any of that, it isn't a renter who was getting thrown out. It's the guy who collected all of this money," stated Myles.

A local eviction attorney said that this situation is not unheard of, with at least seven cases “of this exact type of situation” arising.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Crowds defiantly gather in the street while a speaker blasts music an hour past curfew in Miami Beach, Fla., on Sunday. An 8 p.m. curfew has been extended in Miami Beach after law enforcement worked to contain unruly crowds of spring break tourists. (AP/Miami Herald)

Crowds defiantly gather in the street while a speaker blasts music an hour past curfew in Miami Beach, Fla., on Sunday. An 8 p.m. curfew has been extended in Miami Beach after law enforcement worked to contain unruly crowds of spring break tourists.

I only see one spring break tourist to the bottom left.

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

California's loophole allows home seller to keep living the dream for free

A California couple got more than they bargained for when they discovered a pest in their new home: the former owner, refusing to give up the keys and leave, thanks to a coronavirus eviction loophole.

Tracie and Myles Albert experienced a nightmare after they put down money on a beautiful four-bedroom home in Riverside on Jan. 31, 2020.

More than a year later, the couple is still fighting to move into their home. The previous owner wanted to sell immediately, but has since refused to leave the home, FOX 11 News reported.

“It’s just draining, emotionally and financially,” Tracie said.

Chris Taylor, the real estate agent who handled the sale, said the owner needed just over half a million dollars, demanding it on a Sunday, which meant he needed a cash buyer.

“It took us scrambling to get everything we had, our life savings put together and a hard money loan on top of it to make that happen," Myles said. “We own the house outright. That’s our house and it’s all in a contract, written, legal, done.”

“He’s been paid the money in his account. How could we have no rights to go into our home?”

Efforts to enlist the authorities met with frustration as the COVID rules prevented them from forcibly removing the previous owner.

"They have this case under a COVID tenant situation, of no evictions when it doesn't fall under that at all. This transaction went through in January 2020 before any of that, it isn't a renter who was getting thrown out. It's the guy who collected all of this money," stated Myles.

A local eviction attorney said that this situation is not unheard of, with at least seven cases “of this exact type of situation” arising.

wow what a piece of shit

34 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It would be tragic if that squatter was code red (soap bars in a pillow case) in the middle of the night by a "botched burglary attempt" that left him hospitalized and the new owners moved in during his absence. Just tragic. 

you know, as i sit here contemplating how i'm going to spend the rest of my spring break this week, it occurs to me that i have yet to go for a scenic ride with you in your little british roadster. what say you? we could hit one of the east-bound freeways and visit another county. and if you wouldn't mind, we could stop somewhere for a quick trip as i need some new sweat socks and toiletries.

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

You get a break from not doing anything for a year?

yessir, i looked into picking up some extra work in some kind of accounting field in the IE but they told me i was over-qualified.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

yessir, i looked into picking up some extra work in some kind of accounting field in the IE but they told me i was over-qualified.

You werent. That was my brother just being nice so your feelings wouldn't be hurt. 

He's a nice guy. 

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Gave up his salary and donated to frontline employees? Good dude and this is just awful. I wonder if the tinnitus was a result of Covid? If so, that’s a new one 

Yeah, tinnitis sounds like more of a result from being in a commercial kitchen for long periods.

I’m not really sure what’s confusing here.  The tinnitis was a result of the Covid sickness.  And they aren’t calling it a covid death.  They said it’s a suicide.  I guess you guys know better about all of this though.  <hard eye roll> 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I have tinnitus myself. Apparently not as bad as that guy had it.

My ears constantly ring. Sometimes it's worse than at other times.

There are different causes. My condition is no doubt the result of working on jets in the military and too many loud concerts.

I guess I'm used to it, but my hearing is degraded.

Some people use biofeedback therapy to cope with the effects.

Understandable if you had no issues and then suddenly you had severe tinnitus it could affect your sanity.