• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I had the same. Got sore as hell after 30 hours or so. Like, everywhere.

It's probably because I'm fat.

so if i start getting sore later today it'll be because you're fat? okay, but that wasn't on the information sheet they gave me. i should probably let someone at the hospital know.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

The only people I know that are dragging their ass on getting vaccinated are liberal Democrats. All of my Republican friends are either fully vaccinated or completed their first shot. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Same here 

What are their reasons?

4 minutes ago, TaylorBot said:

What are their reasons?

Varies from they don't want to stand in line (lie) to they will get it later (lie) and a few are skeptical about the safeness (reasonable truth). But the core is they don't trust the federal government to approve a new type of vaccine that takes nearly a decade under other circumstances. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Varies from they don't want to stand in line (lie) to they will get it later (lie) and a few are skeptical about the safeness (reasonable truth). But the core is they don't trust the federal government to approve a new type of vaccine that takes nearly a decade under other circumstances. 

Weird. All the libs I know are very eager to get the vaccine.

Just now, Kotchman said:

I don't get the concern for other peoples vaccination choices. If you have immunity, the virus isn't going to kill you.  

There are people who would get vaccinated but can't for various health reasons. So the people who choose not to get vaccinated aren't just putting themselves at risk. As long as herd immunity can be reached, we should be good.

Just now, Jason said:

The ones I know do not trust the vaccine because they feel it’s “rushed”. All of my black friends and co workers refuse to get the vaccine. 

I kind of understand that feeling. In fact, I didn't get the first dose available because I had those same concerns.

Just now, TaylorBot said:

There are people who would get vaccinated but can't for various health reasons. So the people who choose not to get vaccinated aren't just putting themselves at risk. As long as herd immunity can be reached, we should be good.

Kinda shits all over the my body my choice slogan. 

one of my high school friends objected to me getting the vaccine because he thinks it's a sin to inject all the different chemicals and substances that are in the vaccine.

i was initially hesitant about it fearing that it was rushed.