• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

He is saying those are the ones that haven't made any correct predictions, just conflicting statements as data changes.

Fauci has flip flopped on this so often, and he’s only the head of everything science related.

Whoever started this virus (China or someone else), may an armadillo nurse its’ young in your shorts.

I'm getting tired of the arguments that there was correct information presented by the WHO from the start and subsequent experts across the globe could agree on anything about this virus, from origin to it's components, how it transmits, replicates, invades the blood stream, affects organs, just about everything that was considered true in January was false in February and it continued on this trajectory for months. There was hardly any reliable medical information until June and we still have contractions as to surface transmission viability.

So fuck off with your trolling with a narrow ass singular viewpoint. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'm getting tired of the arguments that there was correct information presented by the WHO from the start and subsequent experts across the globe could agree on anything about this virus, from origin to it's components, how it transmits, replicates, invades the blood stream, affects organs, just about everything that was considered true in January was false in February and it continued on this trajectory for months. There was hardly any reliable medical information until June and we still have contractions as to surface transmission viability.

So fuck off with your trolling with a narrow ass singular viewpoint. 

Explain the Bob Woodward interview.

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You stupid fuck.  We’ve known cloth masks prevent the spread of respiratory diseases for hundreds of years.

You stupid fuck, I'm not talking masks, I'm talking about the entire clusterfuck of bad information and fear mongering that began once the dipshit democrats quit sending people out to celebrate Chinese New Year since their fucking impeachment scam blew up on their face. They hopped on every scientist that had a theory but no data to back it up and had people afraid to open their mail.

Eat a bag of dicks.

With all due respect to you and the family. 

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

You know what you old homos? Don’t wear a mask.  And let’s see what happens.

So we're all wearing masks, ok?

Not sure how you caught COVID. Maybe putting your mouth somewhere it shouldn't be?

1 hour ago, Jay said:

So now literally everybody is wearing a mask, yet we are still seeing 2nd wave, 3rd wave...

I'm surprised the fine folks of Idaho are wearing masks. We went to the Irvine Spectrum last weekend, and at least 60% of people were not wearing masks.

6 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I'm surprised the fine folks of Idaho are wearing masks. We went to the Irvine Spectrum last weekend, and at least 60% of people were not wearing masks.

People here are wearing masks.