• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

29 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Jesus Christ, just move to Baja if you want a few white people living next to the coast and crappy places with all Mexicans everywhere else.

Funny you mention that. A trip to Cabo would have been much easier than Hawaii. The only problem is you can’t jump in the ocean there unless you want to snap your neck in the shore break. 

Edited by Lhalo

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Other than Disneyland, what the fuck isn’t open?  You keep saying “end this lockdown!” but nothing is fucking closed.  Are you that big of a Disneyphile?  That’s hay as shit if you are, but whatever.

It's not about me wanting to do things, it's about businesses suffering. You think that Disneyland being shutdown only affects people who want to go to the park? The hotels, restaurants, vendors, etc. are all fucked because of this overreaction. Eventually the bills come due and when they do it's going to be a total shitstorm. 

Edited by Lhalo

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So your “lockdown” truly is about Disney?  Here I thought you were going to give me examples of other things shut down and we were going to have to argue about concerts or international travel.  

So 100,000 suicides were because Disney is closed?  Let’s be honest, are we really going to miss those people?  Disney people are creepy as fuck.

Restaurants in this state are still only able to serve at 25% indoors. They are not able to keep there staff and very many of them have decided to close shop. This affects the whole chain of food suppliers, linens, equipment manufacturers... The list goes on and on. Newscum is choking this economy to death.

16 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Restaurants in this state are still only able to serve at 25% indoors. They are not able to keep there staff and very many of them have decided to close shop. This affects the whole chain of food suppliers, linens, equipment manufacturers... The list goes on and on. Newscum is choking this economy to death.

None of the restaurants are complying around me, which is nice

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Other than Disneyland, what the fuck isn’t open?  You keep saying “end this lockdown!” but nothing is fucking closed.  Are you that big of a Disneyphile?  That’s hay as shit if you are, but whatever.

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Many schools are still virtual.

Movie theaters, sporting events and concerts are a couple that come to mind

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

It's not about me wanting to do things, it's about businesses suffering. You think that Disneyland being shutdown only affects people who want to go to the park? The hotels, restaurants, vendors, etc. are all fucked because of this overreaction. Eventually the bills come due and when they do it's going to be a total shitstorm. 

Newsom and the other California democrats will blame Trump too 

Just now, calscuf said:

Movie theaters are open and large scale events aren’t going to open under any condition until there is a vaccine.  And if you can’t understand why that needs to be the case, then arguing with you would be pointless.

I get it but you asked what was still closed. Larry's point on what it's doing to the economy and people's mental well being are legit concerns as well. 

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

And you dipshits that want to make gay nicknames for Newsom still haven’t addressed similar restrictions in Republican states.

I can't say I pay attention to what is going on in other states in terms of the pandemic. 

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Movie theaters are open and large scale events aren’t going to open under any condition until there is a vaccine.  And if you can’t understand why that needs to be the case, then arguing with you would be pointless.

Did I not see people in the stands at the World Series last night? Must have been an illusion.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

Then let’s also complain that we can’t travel to most countries in the world.  

Of course we can’t because how bad we’ve all fucked up the pandemic and most people in other countries don’t want to come near us. But let’s somehow lump that into Larry’s nebulous “lockdown” that doesn’t really exist.

You sound a lot like tdawg. Did you forget your meds too?

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Bars aren't open.  Movie theaters aren't open.  Clubs, arenas, and such are just screwed.  Restaurants are only open for outdoors.  And there isn't much outdoors in the LA area, and even if there are, there are homeless and traffic right in your face.  

In most cases, it's not open that's an issue.  It's the regulations, like outdoor only for restaurants, when they don't have outdoor seating.  For my aunts beauty salon, due to regulations, they can only operate at 1/10th capacity compared to pre panic.  For restaurants, outdoor seating is probably 1/10th of their total indoor capacity.  

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Bars aren't open.  Movie theaters aren't open.  Clubs, arenas, and such are just screwed.  Restaurants are only open for outdoors.  And there isn't much outdoors in the LA area, and even if there are, there are homeless and traffic right in your face.  

In most cases, it's not open that's an issue.  It's the regulations, like outdoor only for restaurants, when they don't have outdoor seating.  For my aunts beauty salon, due to regulations, they can only operate at 1/10th capacity compared to pre panic.  For restaurants, outdoor seating is probably 1/10th of their total indoor capacity.  

I can't believe California is doing this for absolutely no reason.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

I was informed that the local watering holes are open.  If they’re skirting the rules or serving sandwiches, I don’t know.  But I’m talking about dive bars and was told they’re open.

Was at Paul's on Saturday. You had to prepay for a hot dog to get in