• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, Jason said:

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

If @calscuf replaces the term “suicide” with “minor inconvenience” then we all have nothing to argue about.

24 minutes ago, Adam said:

don’t worry babies and moms and dads just a couple weeks to flatten the curve

Those numbers are debatable. 

47 minutes ago, Adam said:

don’t worry babies and moms and dads just a couple weeks to flatten the curve

That's really sad. I'm surprised Adelaide, which is like the third or fourth biggest city in Australia, didn't have the live-saving treatment.

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

So weird to see Australia turn into a land of pussies. Travel restrictions, gun rights obliterated, lockdown galore...

If they don’t wake up they will be a territory of China in the next few years. 

Australia has like zero gun deaths now. Their government rightfully cracked down after a crazy dude went on a rampage and shot like 50 people in one afternoon.

It's hard not to come to the conclusion that since we live in two different realities, it's time for us to live in two separate societies.

One can live actual human lives -- with all the risks and joys that entails -- and the other can live as moral scolds in hermetically sealed underground bunkers, from which they can broadcast their outrage at the rest of us over Zoom.

It's so remarkable to observe headlines about how "surprising" it is that schools haven't been significant vectors of the virus, or how "baffling" it is that Italy is having a resurgence of the virus despite -- as the Daily Beast openly admits -- having done everything that people like Dr. Fauci recommended.

It's remarkable because you and I weren't surprised at all.

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Nah copy and paste. But I signed up for the newsletter. You pussies can do what you like. Who wants to drink tequila 18 inches a part and sing karaoke at my place this weekend?

Why can't we sit shoulder to shoulder? 

Just now, calscuf said:

I still can't believe any of you other homos still haven't gotten it.

Don't you guys leave the house and live your damn lives?

I left my house Monday afternoon, flew to Salt Lake, spent the night at my mom's bedside at the hospital and at 6:40pm Tuesday she passed away. 

Leaving the house is not all that it's cracked up to be. 

43 minutes ago, Adam said:

Nah copy and paste. But I signed up for the newsletter. You pussies can do what you like. Who wants to drink tequila 18 inches a part and sing karaoke at my place this weekend?

fb9O3.gif

41 minutes ago, Don said:

In the Denver airport on a layover currently and realized this is the first time I’ve sat at a bar and shot the shit with random people in like eight months.

RIP Don.