• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Cuomo was right about Trump not having the authority to mandate what the states do

I'd still like to know how the Rona is Trump's fault still then.  According to the right and left of this board, he had no authority to enact a quarantine on a out of control situation, because states rights.  So he let the states handle it, but then is blamed for doing nothing.  

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'd still like to know how the Rona is Trump's fault still then.  According to the right and left of this board, he had no authority to enact a quarantine on a out of control situation, because states rights.  So he let the states handle it, but then is blamed for doing nothing.  

Because no one cares what trump does. They care what he says. His actions don't matter. 

The 20 second sound bites and twitter rants are what matters. And trump says a lot of stupid inflammatory shit that most logical people can shrug off, while the libs(and cals) think it's the end all be all.

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It’s not. Only people that want to use the pandemic as a political weapon state that it is. If we ever need those mass amount of ventilators then we’re good 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, NrM said:

Because no one cares what trump does. They care what he says. His actions don't matter. 

The 20 second sound bites and twitter rants are what matters. And trump says a lot of stupid inflammatory shit that most logical people can shrug off, while the libs(and cals) think it's the end all be all.

It's hilarious how this guy has swindled all of you. You're all battered wives and Trump is your abusive hubby.

I know how much you guys look forward to the Tom Woods Newsletter

Myanmar is a country of nearly 54 million people.

It has had 1,000 COVID-19 deaths.

It has been subject to a severe lockdown.

“People are eating rats and snakes,” one resident said. “Without an income, they need to eat like that to feed their children.”

Meanwhile, the panic that feeds into anti-life decisions like lockdowns in Myanmar continues apace.

Nothing seems to be able to puncture it. No matter how many failed predictions of doom, or how obvious it is that we're going to have to live with the virus at some level (and we are quite capable of doing so), there's no changing some minds.

On September 25, the Los Angeles Times reported that California was expected to see an 89% increase in COVID hospitalizations over the next month. Now even if that had happened, it wouldn't have been a problem, since California's hospitals have more than enough capacity to handle that.

But I'm sure you already know what I'm about to tell you.

There was no 89% increase in hospitalizations.

Instead, hospitalizations decreased by nearly 14%.

Florida governor Ron DeSantis held a rally with the President 16 days ago. It was a "superspreader" event, said the midwits.

Here's what the deaths chart for Florida looks like for the past month (and this includes Florida's crazy backdating of deaths months later):
8b758338-df46-4ab0-9255-5007b4fb3f82.png

The governor of Colorado, meanwhile, just warned that "models suggest" (those words right there should make your skin crawl by now) that his state "will exceed all existing hospital capacity" by the end of the year.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that that won't happen.

In case you missed it, by the way, last week I interviewed a rather interesting fellow: NYU's Professor Mark Crispin Miller, who's politically on the left but who loves what I've been saying and writing about the horrific policy response to COVID. Some are saying it's one of their favorite Tom Woods Show episodes ever.

Enjoy:

https://tomwoods.com/ep-1760-heterodox-leftist-opposes-lockdown-and-democratic-establishment/

Finally, the first episode of that outstanding documentary miniseries I told you about yesterday, Money Revealed, which features great and successful libertarians like Whole Foods CEO John Mackey, former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, and Rich Dad, Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki, among many other good folks, just released its first episode yesterday.

It's still available for free viewing through the end of the day today.

Each one of the 36 self-made successes featured in the documentary explains how they succeeded — and then, once they succeeded, how they invested the money they made.

Don't miss the first episode; it along with the rest of the episodes can be viewed without paying as long as you register to watch now:

http://www.tomwoods.com/moneyrevealed

3 hours ago, Adam said:

I know how much you guys look forward to the Tom Woods Newsletter

“People are eating rats and snakes,” one resident said. “Without an income, they need to eat like that to feed their children.”

http://www.tomwoods.com/moneyrevealed

Is that because they chose to eat a snake which happened to have a rat in it's belly?