• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

41 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I still can't believe any of you other homos still haven't gotten it.

Don't you guys leave the house and live your damn lives?

I'm surprised I haven't gotten it either. I eat out all the time and I go into the office everyday. Nobody here at the office wears masks. It's statistically odd.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I left my house Monday afternoon, flew to Salt Lake, spent the night at my mom's bedside at the hospital and at 6:40pm Tuesday she passed away. 

Leaving the house is not all that it's cracked up to be. 

That sucks. I’m sorry for your family’s loss

Seems like people in my neighborhood are just saying, fuck it, if we get it we get it.

I'm not really there yet, I prefer to avoid COVID if possible.

Our annoying neighbor across the street threw a birthday party for her husband. She needs so much attention.

My wife convinced me to go, so we can be neighborly. Weather was nice so it would be outdoors.

There were like 20 people in the kitchen around the buffet of appetizers.

And these are not young people. They're 55-65. Mostly retired, but not all.

I still work full-time. I don't want to get fucking COVID.

Anyway these people are all hugging each other like it's nothing. They want to hug me and I'm like, eh... nice to see you. Like I was Jerry Seinfeld.

They probably think I'm weird.

Last month my wife and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary.

We didn't throw a party, nobody even knew.

We went out to dinner, where every other table was empty and the wait staff all wore masks.

Awesome.

6 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Why can't we sit shoulder to shoulder? 

Because the virus has short legs and can easily jump from one shoulder to another. If you sit six feet apart, the virus can’t jump that far. It’s like watching a white guy try to dunk by jumping from the free throw line.

Edited by Tank

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yo @calscuf and @Adam let's meet up at Paul's for a drink. Cals is immune and I don't GAF so it would be nice to meet up with some AW.commers since baseball season sucked a dick this year.

Might be tough. Happy to grab lunch tho! I was at Paul’s because my buddy’s dad died of untreated diabetes and kidney failure. He also had COVID though so mark another down to the rona.

24 minutes ago, Adam said:

Might be tough. Happy to grab lunch tho! I was at Paul’s because my buddy’s dad died of untreated diabetes and kidney failure. He also had COVID though so mark another down to the rona.

Sorry to hear your friend’s dad sucked at life. I can do lunch at Paul’s on weekdays though. Let me know when you want to grab a dog and a beer! 👍