• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Then let’s also complain that we can’t travel to most countries in the world.  

Of course we can’t because how bad we’ve all fucked up the pandemic and most people in other countries don’t want to come near us. But let’s somehow lump that into Larry’s nebulous “lockdown” that doesn’t really exist.

my school has been locked down since march. we're not returning to campus any time soon.

we can't go to a theater here in LA county. not all restaurants have patio seating available, so many of them are takeout or delivery only.

our churches remain closed, also - online services only.

fwiw

Edited by Tank

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Who said we couldn’t sing?  Who said we couldn’t do the activity that gave me Covid?

my men's chorus isn't even allowed to practice because there are more than ten of us and most of us are 60+. plus, we sing at churches and they're not open, so there's nowhere for us to go.

Just now, calscuf said:

You could come jam with me and Sam.  He’s only given me Covid once.

going out on a limb here, but i'm guessing the type of music each of us performs is not the same. plus, your garage can't fit all 24 of us.