• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

At the same yogurt shop?

I think it was. The incident wasn't about mask wearing it was some chick yelling at an employee because there wasn't enough granola in her kid's snack or some shit like that.

Edit: found it.

Screenshot_20201029-082506_Yelp.jpg

Edited by st1ckboy

12 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Orange MF'er.  

I don't know. You all just seem so bland down there.  Have you ever even seen a Mexican?

For some reason I thought you lived in Newport Beach. 

We have our fair share of Mexicans. It's the blacks that are a rare occurrence around here. In all his soccer years my son has had one black teammate.  My first instinct if I ever chatted it up with his father was to make sure I still had my wallet after. 

40 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

We have our fair share of Mexicans. It's the blacks that are a rare occurrence around here. In all his soccer years my son has had one black teammate.  My first instinct if I ever chatted it up with his father was to make sure I still had my wallet after. 

i do the same thing after every aw.com gathering.

51 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I was not aware it was another Mexican gender reveal party that started the fire.

I have always been curious if the cake or explosion or confetti at those things is always brown and everyone yells (in Spanish): “You’re having a Mexican!”

image.png