• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

34 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I'll trust the classy patrons at Paul's over the CDC any day when it comes to medicine and science.

21 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I went to said location over the weekend. I keep telling everyone, vodka really is a cure all.

Haven't been to Paul's since the China virus hit. How is it over there?

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Haven't been to Paul's since the China virus hit. How is it over there?

Honestly a trip.

I think I've only ever been there once as I heard it can get a little hairy. Pretty much a fucking free for all like nothing happened.....except you had to buy at least a hot dog from some bbq food truck they brought in. Was four of us there and I ran into an old bartender Jason Brennan and I used to see. All just sat together and it was just a normal bar setting.

We've been going to a bunch of different openings and spots and everyone seems to be doing things a bit different. Paul's was the most lax. Went next door to The District, for old times sake, and they had a bit more in the way of protocols and guidelines.

We all commented how it felt normal at Paul's...whether right or wrong. Security staff had on masks, but the bartender didn't (???).....I guess when you go to a punk rock bar you just let it fly.

Yeah, most places are staff only and ask that you wear a mask in and out.

Friend of mine who manages a local pub and I talked over the weekend. They are just a bar but I asked about reopening with food or what Paul's did and she said word on the street is ABC is randomly coming into places to check on things.

A lot of gray area and interested to see how things are handled. That said, someone in law enforcement (and they have bigger issues at the moment) told my friend that when the Karen's of the world take pics of places and call to report places they are turning them down as there is too much going on and the resources are limited to handle all the bullshit calls.

28 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Mine came a couple weeks ago, but I haven’t found a good spot for it yet.

It was funny because I emailed them as it had been over 2 months since i ordered them. The next day i got a shipping confirmation. They forgot about me 

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Meanwhile your prediction is already off by a.multiple of 5 or so.

Edge: science.

you may want to recheck your scientist original claims. i was closer on totals and death rate. i have not forgotten you mocked my math and claimed it was 8 times deadlier than the flu.