• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Newsom got the word from Hollywood that if he wants to keep his job he better let his biggest backers do their job. Without the propaganda machine coupled with celebrity backing, Newsom won't be able to run for dog catcher. 

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

My favorite quote from the article:

“There are a number of journalists who got involved, including Glenn Greenwald, there were people on the left who explicitly said, ‘We think this guy is an idiot and we don’t like him but it’s important that this isn’t censored.’”

8 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I hope you're not being facetious. I'm a big fan of his.

Plus, there's this:

The backstory is that he was criticizing Bolsanaro on a right-wing news show in Brazil.

Not facetious. He’s a solid human being.

26 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Sooo, I see that from a high of some 2000 deaths a day back in early April through early May, over the past 7 days it’s now around 650 deaths per day.

The curve not only flattened, it’s going well back down.

let's see how things look in another couple of weeks. seems like a no-brainer that there will be a spike. or maybe there won't be one at all.  I don't know. it's kind of early to be braining.

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Sooo, I see that from a high of some 2000 deaths a day back in early April through early May, over the past 7 days it’s now around 650 deaths per day.

The curve not only flattened, it’s going well back down.

Link? I'm still seeing 1,000 deaths per day.

Obviously better than it was, but still not good.