• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s baffling tbh. Chinese wet markets have been around for centuries and there just happens to be virology lab in the vicinity of the breakout. Are people really that stupid?

Well apparently all the scientists are because they're still investigating its origins. Hopefully they start listening to people on the internet.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

....what?

I will believe a scientist any day over some random person on the internet.

I shouldn't even need to say that that but here we are.

I believe the WHO because they’re full of scientists!

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

It’s baffling tbh. Chinese wet markets have been around for centuries and there just happens to be virology lab in the vicinity of the breakout. Are people really that stupid?

right now I'm willing to believe that both are involved. people in china will eat some really bizarre crap; scientists experiment with weird things all the time. maybe these are related, maybe not. but I'm not ready to throw out one or the other.

19 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hope you guys had a fun weekend of jerking off in your basements. I took my family out for some wakeboarding, baseball and some good ole fashioned beer drinking. Stick your Karenteen up your culos. 

I've worked all weekend. Stick your Freedumbs up your coño.

27 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hope you guys had a fun weekend of jerking off in your basements. I took my family out for some wakeboarding, baseball and some good ole fashioned beer drinking. Stick your Karenteen up your culos. 

You took your kids beer drinking? You must be one of the cool parents.

33 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I didn't, but the weekend isn't over

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Why is it that we think it’s more likely out of a lab then from eating weird shit ?  I honestly have no idea, just wondering why you guys think that’s more likely.  To me it seems like either could have happened. 

It's all very circumstantial, but I don't really believe in coincidence and there would have to be a few here to explain this away.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:30 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

https://apple.news/AINARkguMS8WeWZjmx6OzrA

NBC News: Report says cellphone data suggests October shutdown at Wuhan lab, but experts are skeptical

Those who suspect such a lab release point to a body of circumstantial evidence:

A Jan. 24 study published in the medical journal The Lancet found that three of the first four cases — including the first known case — didn't provide a documented link to the Wuhan wet market.

The bats that carry the family of coronaviruses linked to the new strain aren't found within 100 miles of Wuhan — but they were studied in both labs.

Photos and videos have emerged of researchers at both labs collecting samples from bats without wearing protective gear, which experts say poses a risk of human infection.

A U.S. State Department expert who visited the WIV in 2018 wrote in a cable reported by The Washington Post: "During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, [U.S. diplomats] noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory."

According to Senate Intelligence Committee member Tom Cotton, R-Ark., the Chinese military posted its top epidemiologist to the WIV in January.

The Shanghai laboratory where researchers published the world's first genome sequence of the coronavirus was shut down Jan. 12, according to The South China Morning Post.

According to U.S. intelligence assessments, including one published by the Department of Homeland Security and reviewed by NBC News, the Chinese government initially covered up the severity of the outbreak. Government officials threatened doctors who warned their colleagues about the virus, weren't candid about human-to-human transmission and still haven't provided virus samples to researchers.

Despite all that, most scientists and researchers believe natural animal-to-human transmission is the most likely scenario.

DARPA has a 'game-changer' coronavirus test that's awaiting emergency approval, report says

Though there is currently no known scientific cure for the disease known as COVID-19, researchers at the U.S.'s most advanced military agency has designed a coronavirus test that can identify people before they come infectious, according to a media report.

Described as a potential "game-changer," the test came from a project at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) that was initially designed for diagnosing those who have become poisoned by chemical warfare, The Guardian reports. It was repurposed for the coronavirus pandemic and may be able to detect the presence of the virus in as little as 24 hours after a person is infected.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/darpa-game-changer-coronavirus-test-thats-waiting-emergency-approval-report-says

29 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's all very circumstantial, but I don't really believe in coincidence and there would have to be a few here to explain this away.

You get your answer in the very last sentence.

But apparently we can't take what scientists say seriously so idk.

Irish pub uses drone to bring drinks to the community during the shutdown

McKeever’s Bar and Lounge uses the drone to make deliveries in its local community, The Guardian reports. The pub has been in business for 152 years and serves a rural community about 30 miles north of Dublin.

According to the news outlet, the drone will carry bottles or cans of beer, wine and occasionally even a bag of chips dangling from a string. While other establishments in the area have started making home deliveries with vans (with some even installing kegs in the vehicles), McKeever’s is flying their product directly to the customers.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/irish-pub-drone-drink-delivery

41 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If they closed the lab in October, that might actually play into the it escaped from a lab.  All you need is one good infection that would infect a few more.  November is when they are saying that it started.  But with the stealthness of this virus, and people not showing any symptoms.  It could very well have been October for patient zero, and slowly worked it way out to become noticeable in November.

Also the tin foil hat in me is questioning why China businesses in Wuhan were suddenly banning Blacks, like they knew something.  I think they said mainly because a few Blacks got the Rona in Wuhan and they just targeted them.  But data is showing that Blacks are especially hit hard by the Rona.  And Asians hit the least.  Just the optics of a disease that started in an Asian country and doesn't hit Asians as hard as everyone else.  That's some sci fi Bond villain stuff there.