• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Damn son, Elon Musk dropping some knowledge on folks. This is a smart cracka.

Probably going to upset some libs and people that think this is worse than it is. I think the homie B-dog posted here a week or two ago about false deaths being piled into the corona virus pile while being false and inflating numbers for monetary purposes.

Don't fuck with the bullshit and just get to the real and educate yourself like I didn't in Watts. Here are the minutes to listen to:

57:14 They talk about covic 19, and how it changed the world

1:07:00 Elon talks about his tweets to free America, and they talk about the brilliance of the Twitter Warzone

1:13:50 Where should people get their news and information, and they talk about how the quarantine should be a choice

1:20:57 They discuss the current state of the country because of the lockdown, and a good idea

1:24:55 Is there a danger to politicise the lift of the lockdown and blame Donald Trump, they also talk about hospitals rule deaths from covid 19 symptoms as death from covid 19

1:34:38 They talk about other diseases and things that kill more people than covid 19

Edited by Latrell

5 hours ago, red321 said:

My concern with what we are doing now is, it's already outlined how to approach this. Look at countries like Germany, New Zealand, and  South Korea. They are slowly starting to re-open society (after actually doing the initial hard work)...but they have a plan for it based around ensuring cases are going down, extensive testing, contract tracing, and quarantine facilities (amongst other things). Each stage has steps outlined...including knowing what to do if you start to see a spike in cases or outbreaks in certain areas. 

The US has not done this on a national level, in fact the administration stopped the CDC from releasing reopening plans and has taken the additional step of telling the CDC to make the plans less specific. Ther current national plan seems to be trying to convince everyone they are "warriors" and accept they might be a casualty of war so that we can try and prop the economy back up for the orange buffoon to run for re-election on with the added bonus of blaming local governments for not doing enough if they reopened (as demanded) too soon and without the proper plans in place.. That doesn't make us warriors...it makes us cannon fodder. Hell, we can't even get people to wear masks in public without some douchebags thinking it's their konstitusheenell write to try and infect other people and pulling out a gun.

The virus isn't something that can be bargained with. It is what it is. 

Half the country has no deaths. 80% has less than 5. A national plan is not the best way forward. Some states are too big to have everyone in the same plan. The three countries you named are smaller than the state of Texas combined. If you want to blame government officials it starts in New York. 90% of the country handled it well. Those places received less federal support than the big blue failures and yet still found a way to win. Trump didn’t force covid cases into rest homes but big blue governments did. I don’t place a huge amount of blame on any political leader. If we are going to play that game, Trumps role is not to secure the nursing homes on the corner of 1st and main st NYC. There is a reason we have local government just like company level cdrs on the battlefield. 

5 minutes ago, Latrell said:

Damn son, Elon Musk dropping some knowledge on folks. This is a smart cracka.

Probably going to upset some libs and people that think this is worse than it is. I think the homie B-dog posted here a week or two ago about false deaths being piled into the corona virus pile while being false and inflating numbers for monetary purposes.

Don't fuck with the bullshit and just get to the real and educate yourself like I didn't in Watts. Here are the minutes to listen to:

57:14 They talk about covic 19, and how it changed the world

1:07:00 Elon talks about his tweets to free America, and they talk about the brilliance of the Twitter Warzone

1:13:50 Where should people get their news and information, and they talk about how the quarantine should be a choice

1:20:57 They discuss the current state of the country because of the lockdown, and a good idea

1:24:55 Is there a danger to politicise the lift of the lockdown and blame Donald Trump, they also talk about hospitals rule deaths from covid 19 symptoms as death from covid 19

1:34:38 They talk about other diseases and things that kill more people than covid 19

Hmm, I wonder if Elon Musk stands to benefit from having everything open back up.

Probably not, though.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Hmm, I wonder if Elon Musk stands to benefit from having everything open back up.

Probably not, though.

I think he is on the front lines a bit with the data and analytics to make ventilators for hospitals. He's an engineer that has more data than everyone here. I don't think it's prudent to discount his point of view. But yes, discount it and treat it like the person that doesn't read or listen, makes assumptions, and does that thing people do now of making assumptions based off perceived perception and not listening and making your own judgement. 

I posted this 8 minutes ago, so I know you didn't listen, think about things, and then post.

Social media and public forums dawg.

4 minutes ago, Latrell said:

I think he is on the front lines a bit with the data and analytics to make ventilators for hospitals. He's an engineer that has more data than everyone here. I don't think it's prudent to discount his point of view. But yes, discount it and treat it like the person that doesn't read or listen, makes assumptions, and does that thing people do now of making assumptions based off perceived perception and not listening and making your own judgement. 

I posted this 8 minutes ago, so I know you didn't listen, think about things, and then post.

image.gif

He's been going nuts on Twitter for months. 

Also, appeal to authority.

So you didn't take some time while drinking IPA's to listen?

No I'm actually at work. I'm not planning on listening to an hour and a half of Elon Musk talking to Joe Rogan to "educate myself" with information neither of them are an expert on. Neil Degrasse Tyson is smart as hell, but I wouldn't give 10 fucks what he has to say about what the country should/shouldn't do regarding the Coronavirus.

Maybe he has some good points, but just from seeing his actions on Twitter lately I'm guessing they're few and far between.

Wake me up when Fauci is on Joe Rogan.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

No I'm actually at work. I'm not planning on listening to an hour and a half of Elon Musk talking to Joe Rogan to "educate myself" with information neither of them are an expert on. Neil Degrasse Tyson is smart as hell, but I wouldn't give 10 fucks what he has to say about what the country should/shouldn't do regarding the Coronavirus.

Maybe he has some good points, but just from seeing his actions on Twitter lately I'm guessing they're few and far between.

Wake me up when Fauci is on Joe Rogan.

Fair enough. Maybe educate yourself on math and give that your 10 fucks.

I didn't graduate high school because of my white teachers but I can even count that the links I posted that pertain to this thread only equate to about 43 minutes and not an hour and a half, as you mentioned. You can even click the links to listen at you own liking without doing all 43 minutes in a sitting.

Someone that is working with hospitals and getting data is worthwhile. Fauci is the same guy that said there was no issue, then went into freak mode, and now is looking like a fool on the data and protocol. 

12 hours ago, Latrell said:

Don't fuck with the bullshit and just get to the real and educate yourself like I didn't in Watts.

Damn, whose parody account is this?  

Anyway, don't buy into what these billionaires are selling.  They are not going to be in the front lines getting sick.  They are off isolated in their mansions while the working class are sacrificed to the virus gods.

12 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Half the country has no deaths. 80% has less than 5. A national plan is not the best way forward. Some states are too big to have everyone in the same plan. The three countries you named are smaller than the state of Texas combined. If you want to blame government officials it starts in New York. 90% of the country handled it well. Those places received less federal support than the big blue failures and yet still found a way to win. Trump didn’t force covid cases into rest homes but big blue governments did. I don’t place a huge amount of blame on any political leader. If we are going to play that game, Trumps role is not to secure the nursing homes on the corner of 1st and main st NYC. There is a reason we have local government just like company level cdrs on the battlefield. 

Population of: 

Texas. 29 million
South Korea: 51 million
Germany: 83 million
New Zealand: 4 million

since you struggle with thoughts tougher than libs bad, a ‘national plan and guidelines’ is just that  it sets out markers and thresholds that allow local governments to move forward based on what is happening in their area.

39 minutes ago, Rico said:

Damn, whose parody account is this?  

Anyway, don't buy into what these billionaires are selling.  They are not going to be in the front lines getting sick.  They are off isolated in their mansions while the working class are sacrificed to the virus gods.