• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

56 minutes ago, Fireball said:

So my balls were burning and itching and checked to see if was covid.  Nope, finally took a shower and changed my underwear.  I'm fixed.

sad part is...not the worst thing I"ve read today

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

Cmon, man. The sweets shops are the only things that make these people tolerable 

In all my years over there, i never ate one piece of food. a lot of people did. mexican food is about the only authentic foreign food i eat.  water and soda is the only thing i bought from middle east.

https://m.businesstoday.in/story/world-first-coronavirus-vaccine-italian-scientists-claim-they-developed/1/403031.html

A team of Italian scientists has claimed it has discovered the world's first vaccine that can neutralise coronavirus. Italian scientists at Rome's Spallanzani Hospital have claimed that they are the first to neutralise the virus via a vaccine and that the initial results were "encouraging and beyond expectations". They said after mice were injected the vaccines, they produced antibodies that could also block the virus from infecting humans.  After experimenting with the five best candidates that produced antibodies, two of them were selected as final candidates. The scientists claim the vaccine candidates could also adapt to COVID-19 evolutions and even mutations.

Levels of this vitamin may affect virus death rate, study finds

Researchers have discovered a strong correlation between vitamin D deficiency and mortality rates from the novel coronavirus, a new study reveals.

A research team led by Northwestern University analyzed data from hospitals and clinics across China, France, Germany, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Patients from countries with high COVID-19 mortality rates, such as Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom, had lower levels of vitamin D compared to patients in countries that were not as severely affected, according to the study.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Researchers have discovered a strong correlation between vitamin D deficiency and mortality rates from the novel coronavirus, a new study reveals.

A research team led by Northwestern University analyzed data from hospitals and clinics across China, France, Germany, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Patients from countries with high COVID-19 mortality rates, such as Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom, had lower levels of vitamin D compared to patients in countries that were not as severely affected, according to the study.

That's weird.  When i think of Italians, I think of them always in the sun.  Same with the Spanish.  

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Yerp. I bet if we look at distribution of morbidity and mortality here, we may see a similar trend.

Also, thank you for not posting the entire article.