• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

44 minutes ago, Tank said:

there's a place by zankou that sells mostly baklava and a small amount of other baked goods, and it's very good.

Oh dang, amazing Arab bakery in Anaheim next door to the zankou chicken there.  Really nice family owns it.  The baklava is without hyperbole the best I’ve ever had.  So if you’re looking for that kind of thing...

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh dang, amazing Arab bakery in Anaheim next door to the zankou chicken there.  Really nice family owns it.  The baklava is without hyperbole the best I’ve ever had.  So if you’re looking for that kind of thing...

I'm not. 

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

If you are in that area go to Zait and Zataar. Amazing chicken shwarma and hummus and a lot easier to deal with than Zankou chicken. It's on Brookhurst near Orange (in the same parking lot as Starbucks. The owner of Zait and Zataar also opened a bakery a few doors down. His brother is the baker.

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

Baklava is overrated

lol there are other deserts as well.  They have these delightful almond cookies that are worth a trip. Also, these folks I believe are Jordanian.  Palestinian, Jordanian, Lebanese.  Their baklava is quite a bit different from like Greek or Turkish.  Not sure what you’ve had.   Maybe you’ve had that and just didn’t care for it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

If you are in that area go to Zait and Zataar. Amazing chicken shwarma and hummus and a lot easier to deal with than Zankou chicken. It's on Brookhurst near Orange (in the same parking lot as Starbucks. The owner of Zait and Zataar also opened a bakery a few doors down. His brother is the baker.

Heard of it, haven’t had a chance to have it yet.  Love the name though.  

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, my favorite place for tacos in the OC is this taqueria/market in San Juan Capistrano called El Campeon.  In LA my favorite spot is this little shit hole called the Azteca in Glendale.  I know there’s about 10,000 Mexican places called that but this one is right near Eagle Rock has no dining room and is the only completely yellow building in the area.  Anyway, both are great. 

15 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Now I’m thinking about those tacos and had to hunt them down.  Here it is. 

https://yelp.to/qTKq/MxaQWK9Mh6

This is the one good taco place I've found in Glendale so far. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

lol there are other deserts as well.  They have these delightful almond cookies that are worth a trip. Also, these folks I believe are Jordanian.  Palestinian, Jordanian, Lebanese.  Their baklava is quite a bit different from like Greek or Turkish.  Not sure what you’ve had.   Maybe you’ve had that and just didn’t care for it. 

I've tried it. Way too sweet.

i can't believe you said Greeks suck.  @Tank?

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Thanks for the recommendation. It is one of those deserts that can be delicious or just dried out philo dough. Finding the good stuff isn't easy.