• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

Having some concrete work done at my house. I shook the contractor's hand when he came by today.  I felt like a bad ass.

Were you wearing a mask at the time or going facially naked?

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Buongiorno!

The way you keep pulling up his old posts makes me wonder if you’re d’Louing him or he’s got a little corner in your head where he’s living rent free.

14 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I thought about a picture of my ass so the libs could kiss it. Then I remembered most of these homos would probably use it for stimulation. 

Nah, nobody needs to see that. Pick a nice picture of Kate Upton instead.

34 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Haven't  had Ballpark in a long time, so I don't know how it compares. The thing i like about All Star is they seem to use quality cheese, and they don't have a loaf of bread at the end of the slices. Their pepperoni has a different taste than other places I've had, and I like it. Always have to stop my son from picking the pepperoni off the slices we are taking home.

How are their enchiladas?

Also, my favorite place for tacos in the OC is this taqueria/market in San Juan Capistrano called El Campeon.  In LA my favorite spot is this little shit hole called the Azteca in Glendale.  I know there’s about 10,000 Mexican places called that but this one is right near Eagle Rock has no dining room and is the only completely yellow building in the area.  Anyway, both are great. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

41 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, my favorite place for tacos in the OC is this taqueria/market in San Juan Capistrano called El Campeon.  In LA my favorite spot is this little shit hole called the Azteca in Glendale.  I know there’s about 10,000 Mexican places called that but this one is right near Eagle Rock has no dining room and is the only completely yellow building in the area.  Anyway, both are great. 

Any taco joint that has lengua and cabeza is alright in my book. I’ll check out El Campeon next week.

Oklahoma McDonald's employees shot after telling customers dining room was closed

At least two McDonald's workers in Oklahoma were shot Wednesday evening after informing two female customers the dining area was closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, authorities said.

The incident occurred at about 6 p.m. at an Oklahoma City location. One of the women grew angry over the lack of seating and opened fire striking one employee in the leg and the other in the shoulder, police said. They are expected to recover, according to Oklahoma City's KOCO-TV.

Prior to the shooting, 32-year-old suspect reportedly got into a physical altercation with a third employee who was knocked down and suffered a head laceration, police said. The suspect then left the restaurant before coming back with a gun and firing off two or three rounds, Capt. Larry Withrow, of the Oklahoma City Police Department, told Business Insider.

The suspects were taken into custody following the incident, police said. It's not clear yet what charges they will be facing.