• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m just criticizing the idea that the number of deaths are fake numbers.  I’m as critical of anyone on this board of the way healthcare is done in this country.  Nobody needs to convince me that the administrative people in hospitals or the health insurance companies or the pharmaceutical industry are loaded with criminals. 

I’ll be really frank, I think anyone who’s business is the exploitation of human misery should be put up against a wall.  That’s what I think of those people. 

Recent experience has led me to believe that hospital admin is the occupation of choice for sadists and dipshits in this century 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

That's what we got last night. I don't really like their chinese offerings. I got chow mein. It was ok. Wife loves that 

They have a really good hot and sour soup, which what I primarily go there for. I did get kung pao chicken from there last week, and it was solid.

34 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

31 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

This has nothing to do with getting Chinese food from a Thai restaurant. Please stay on topic.

um, the people running the checkpoint ordered takeout from golden dragon earlier this week.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

um, the people running the checkpoint ordered takeout from golden dragon earlier this week.

So the moms all wanted thai last night so I was perusing grubhub for asian cuisine and I saw a "golden dragon" listed. I check the menu and they were only offering sandwiches. WTF

7 hours ago, Adam said:

So the moms all wanted thai last night so I was perusing grubhub for asian cuisine and I saw a "golden dragon" listed. I check the menu and they were only offering sandwiches. WTF

when my men's chorus travels to sing somewhere, whether it's in NorCal or out of state, there is a 100% chance we'll see a chinese restaurant called golden dragon.

by the way, their club sandwich is top shelf.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Which oddly makes one of the best Kung Pao chicken in the area. You ever go to El Fenix in that same center?

I went to El Fenix once or twice several years ago, but haven't been since. 

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

I didn't know you were a polygamist.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I went to El Fenix once or twice several years ago, but haven't been since. 

I used to go there all the time when I worked in the area. Best carne asada burritos around here. Their hot sauce has some kick to it as well.