• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

On a scale of 1 to 10...

Torridd

1 hour ago, Torridd said:

...with 10 being the unhappiest you'd be, what would be your number if we went into the new season with our current roster with no more additions? Mine is 8.

9 I have said numerous times in numerous threads. This team is a playoff team today with out anything being done to it. We added a great third baseman, a quality upgrade at catcher, the young kids will be a year older and upgraded from rookies, Adell will come up and rake, Simmons and Upton should have bounce back years, and 3 upgrades at starting pitching. If everyone stays healthy, and that means Trout as well, This team is going to win the AL West. It is a playoff team. They're better than a lot of you think. 

My honest answer is on a scale of 1-10 how sure am I that this team will compete for  wild card this year, if 10 is the most confident I will say 7.  

On a scale of 1-10 do I think this team outperforms last years team, 10.

if healthy this team will win 85-90 games as constructed.  

I think the A’s will win the division.  I think the Astros will win around 90 games.  Forget about the suspension, they have lost a ton of talent and depth this off season.  Cole, Harris, Chirinos, Marisnick and probably McHugh.

I remember being v perfectly fine knowing the Angels wouldn't compete back in the 90's. I had no expectations. 

The crappy part is that there are expectations now and the Angels performance continually disappoints, or at least it has in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. 

I had high expectations this off-season and so far, have been pretty disappointed. Probably a "6" for me, because the roster is talented.

Just not much pitching that's all. They should still be decent. Just don't get your hopes up for the playoffs.

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

What happens to the A's once they trade Simien in July?

A's fans will then spend hours condescendingly lecturing fans of other teams how it was the right move, no matter the outcome. (Just like when they broke up one of the greatest teams I have ever seen mid-season in 2014.)