• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels are interested in Corey Kluber

mmc

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Well when your most recent season is the injury season and that season was his age 33 season, it tends to lead to having at least some doubts.  He didn’t pitch after May 1st last year.  So to have a top 50 prospect along with 3 other guys, I’d say we are reaching the very limits of what that should cost.  

So you’re saying the Indians should wait 

Just now, Stradling said:

It would be amazing to get it done without him.  But if I had to choose between trading Fletcher or Marsh, man I probably trade Fletcher.  I just have a feeling that Rengifo will be better offensively.  

Would you swap Rengifo in for Fletcher? I know I would. I really like Rengifo, but I think the Indians are gona want some established production on the table to make a deal happen.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

It would be amazing to get it done without him.  But if I had to choose between trading Fletcher or Marsh, man I probably trade Fletcher.  I just have a feeling that Rengifo will be better offensively.  

Really?  Fletch lives man.  Spark to the team, versatile, clutch...  i gotta say adios to rainfro before fletch.  But it’s a tough call

Edited by Biergott

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Guys, I would shit myself if this actually happened, But do you think the Indians would do this?

Angels send: Simmons, Fletcher, Suarez or Barria, Soriano and Jordyn Adams

Indians send us: Lindor and Kluber

If you want Lindor you are probably giving up Adell.  The Dodgers are talking May and Lux.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Guys, I would shit myself if this actually happened, But do you think the Indians would do this?

Okay if we get Lindor..... greatest offseason in Angels history.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

That would be sweet: A core of Trout, Lindor, Rendon, Ohtani, Adell. Holy fuckballs.

That said, hard to imagine the Angels being able to afford Lindor and Ohtani long-term.

2 minutes ago, Bronson said:

I think now it makes more sense now then ever to extend Simmons. See how he does the first few months and if he's back on track offensively, lock him up.

It made sense before they gave Rendon $35M/yr. Simmons will likely command more than $15M and that's money they can give towards pitching/raises. Fletcher should develop well into SS. Financially it makes more sense.