• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jerome to get bumped from rotation?

Expected bullshit, but still bullshit.  Let's hope some things change before Friday.

That said, I'm sure Blanton will pitch a shutout tonight to preserve his place in the lineup.

Haha...Oh, Mike.  Got to stick with the shitty, expensive vet instead of going with who's actually producing quality starts.  I'm sure the vote of confidence will magically transform Blanton into a pitcher whom misses bats and isn't completely awful.

Would you be upset if he does pitch a shut out?

Is this a trick question?  Which Angels fan would be upset if Blanton pitches a shutout?

It's like asking "If Blanton goes undefeated the rest of the season, would you be upset?".  Yes, of course I'd be upset...(cough)

Slow down. Why listen to what this no-name from Twitter is reporting? You should ask the man who has several birdies in flight.

I confirmed that Jerome starts on Saturday ladies. Chill. 

The thought is Blanton to the pen, or something else.

Well, he's a beat writer who covers the team, so...

Slow down. Why listen to what this no-name from Twitter is reporting? You should ask the man who has several birdies in flight.

Blanton out of the pen. Hmm.

2238%20-%20%27nam%20animated_gif%20cupca

Yep. This is what makes sense. Slot Hanson in as soon as he's ready, give the starters an extra day of rest until Blanton's turn comes around, then skip Blanton next time.