• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jerome to get bumped from rotation?

While watching MLB Now, they're showing statistics on the side and Jerome is 4th in the AL with a 2.58 ERA and it continues cycling through it. 

Just makes the decision seem even worse. 

Ya, I mean I certainly don't expect Jerome to continue pitching as well as he has, but between Hanson and Blanton(who granted, has pitched better of late, possibly with some assistance of some weak offenses he's facing), it's hard to swallow the idea that whoever made the call thinks Jerome is the team's 6th best starter.

And to make it even worse, if he's moving back to long relief, he's basically pitching in the lowest leverage role imaginable.

It doesn't make ANY sense. Tell me how Tommy Hanson or Blanton (outside of a few starts lately) have looked any better.

Hell, Jerome has been day and night better than C.J. Wilson too. 

It's bullshit. I found out about this early in the day yesterday.

Sending Williams to the pen is almost like sending Weaver back to the minors in 2006 after the strong beginning in his first trip here.

STUPID!

What has Hanson done recently (granted not having the chance much) to stay over Williams?

This is one of those micro managing moments, like Scioscia is afraid that Hanson can't handle the long innings reliever role like Williams can.

Uhh Scioscia, it's bleeping long innings.   Which is more important?   Rotation or long innings? 

SMFH!!!!

R u guys really surprised? I'm not. I thought Hanson was the guy who could be out, especially the way Joey B. has been throwing, and he still might be.

Its going to be interesting to see how Sosh uses Jerome out of the pen and if these other guys have short leashes. Cough....CJ....cough

Okay, if that fat turd feels Jerome is better in the pen for long relief, bring him in now!

Vargas is blowing up. .  but our f-ed up manager won't do that until we're buried.

I am so pissed right now.

Makes no F'n sense to use one of your best arms in mop up duties. 

Scioscia is a fargin icehole. 

I was at the game and honestly thought he just disappeared or something. 

He's been arguably the best pitcher so it's already dumb in itself to remove him from the rotation. To not use him as one of the top 2-3 guys out of the pen yesterday was mind boggling dumb. 

Scioscia is making my mind scrambled.

He puts in Williams to mop up 1 out after it's already 8-5 Cubs.

Okay, so I then think he waited to put him in because he started on Saturday, and thus is just 3 days rest.

BUT, he puts him in anyway, and after the horse is 1000 miles from the barn.

Someone please create a Photoshop of Scioscia with cross eyes.