• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs autopsy results

mmc

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Part of me wants the Angels to win 100 games and then win the WS just to see what AW would be like. 

Probably not much different tbh.

Well they would have won it in spite of Ausmus, in spite of Albert, in spite of Upton. Arte is a shitty owner because it took this long.  Also, of course we won because we spent more money than Oakland and Houston.  That’s a glimpse into some narratives. 

13 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

If this place was kumbaya you bozos couldn't play your self righteous martyr acts. Which for you guys is as necessary as breathing

The ESPN board was a frigging man-love fest in October of 2002. We all loved each other more than Pride week in Long Beach.

Winning cures a lot.

Jesus you are a hypocrite.  You may not be a kumbaya type but you absolutely come on here to state your same few opinions over and over and over again, which I guess is as necessary as breathing for you.  

YK- “Albert is bad”

YK-“Arte is bad”

YK- “firemen are bad”

YK- “uniforms that promote anything is bad”

YK- “bringing anything to light during sporting events is bad”

Did I miss anything?