• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs autopsy results

mmc

41 minutes ago, Baghdad Strad said:

Jesus you are a hypocrite.  You may not be a kumbaya type but you absolutely come on here to state your same few opinions over and over and over again, which I guess is as necessary as breathing for you.  

YK- “Albert is bad”

YK-“Arte is bad”

YK- “firemen are bad”

YK- “uniforms that promote anything is bad”

YK- “bringing anything to light during sporting events is bad”

Did I miss anything?  

"Of Anaheim"

Patches

Stand Up

Angels keeping Trout down his first full year until May with a bogus injury

All things Gubicza

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

I'm wondering if maybe Skaggs had trouble sleeping...

So he started self-medicating to help himself get to sleep...

Then it takes more and more...

I seriously doubt that he was planning on sleeping in his cowboy outfit. Dude was partying and accidentally overdosed. That’s the most likely scenario. 

4 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

"Of Anaheim"

Patches

Stand Up

Angels keeping Trout down his first full year until May with a bogus injury

All things Gubicza

Thanks.  The only real issue with your list is the Trout part.  He missed all of spring training or just about all of it that year. 

11 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

I seriously doubt that he was planning on sleeping in his cowboy outfit. Dude was partying and accidentally overdosed. That’s the most likely scenario. 

He was wearing a cowboy outfit? I must have missed that detail.

Just now, Jay said:

Yeah the whole team wore matching cowboy outfits on the plane as kind of a team building thing. It was pretty cool actually. I read a report that he was still wearing that outfit when they found him. The whole thing sucks. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

I'm wondering if maybe Skaggs had trouble sleeping...

So he started self-medicating to help himself get to sleep...

Then it takes more and more...

2 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

2 hours ago, Jay said:

2 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

Yeah the whole team wore matching cowboy outfits on the plane as kind of a team building thing. It was pretty cool actually. I read a report that he was still wearing that outfit when they found him. The whole thing sucks. 

so much for that theory

26 minutes ago, Jay said:

so much for that theory

Eh, not totally. I'll admit that as a teenager I'd pop the occasional hydrocodone when I was hurting and/or really wanted to get a deep sleep, and it's not an immediate effect. And, it wouldn't surprise me if he just didn't think he'd be at risk mixing the two. 

If he was partying, I'd think someone else would have been around. Maybe they had a few drinks before and he came up and made the mistake, or vise versa, but to me it reads like a really unfortunate accident stemming from poor decisions, bad luck, and lack of understanding the risk. Ignorance. For the same reasons we think, I'd bet he knew there was some risk mixing the two, but assumed a young, healthy man, an athlete, was outside the risk. 

Also, a .12 BAC is significant and was likely impairing him quite a bit already, whether or not it was taken before or after.

Just sucks. To me it just reads like awful luck and some recklessness, and not a doped up drug addict. Preventable with education. 

Am I the only one who finds this whole topic really uncomfortable? I mean I understand why it's here and it should be here. It should be discussed. It's just so.... disturbing.

Just a few months ago we were talking about how Tyler Skaggs was performing as a pitcher and complaining about him. Now we're literally talking about his corpse and the autopsy that was performed on it. 

It's just surreal. I hate it. I wish this never happened. I don't care if he sucked ass on the mound, I want the reality where he does that instead of being dead.

20 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

But if he was already in a routine of popping an oxy before he goes to sleep?....

I really don’t know. I hope he wasn’t some slime ball that called his connections in every town to get what he wanted. I’m not going to speculate and just consider this a tragic accident until some facts are released. 

Edited by Calzone 2

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Am I the only one who finds this whole topic really uncomfortable? I mean I understand why it's here and it should be here. It should be discussed. It's just so.... disturbing.

Just a few months ago we were talking about how Tyler Skaggs was performing as a pitcher and complaining about him. Now we're literally talking about his corpse and the autopsy that was performed on it. 

It's just surreal. I hate it. I wish this never happened. I don't care if he sucked ass on the mound, I want the reality where he does that instead of being dead.

100% agree, which is where I wish most of us were on this subject instead of some of the shit being spoken on here whether it is true or not.  

Who here is equally bothered by the Skaggs news as you would be if it was a family member?  I certainly am not as bothered by it as I would be if it was a close fried or family member.  

At the same time I highly doubt the people on here that are shitting on him would shit on a family member for their “selfishness”. 

6 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

I really don’t know. I hope he wasn’t some slime ball that called his connections in every town to get what he wanted. I’m not going to speculate and just consider this a tragic accident until some facts are released. 

Lol @ "Im not going to speculate"