• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Betts for Adell?

14 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

He's finished first, sixth, and second the last 3 years in MVP voting

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You can’t be serious. 

I just do not believe he is a legit MVP every year.  Mookie Betts playing for any other team but Boston or NY is just a very good player.

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So what you’re saying is that Trout would hit like 75 homers with the Red Sox. 

In an off-year.

I'm meh on Betts..........I think his numbers are excellent but are positively affected by the lineup he is in.  I think Trout would be Trout anywhere.  When Betts leaves the Red Sox, I guess we will see whether the lineup he was in matters.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"Mike Trout betrayed baseball by choosing to be an Angel for life." – East Coast baseball fan narrative

Taylor, you forgot the part about how he doesn’t care about being a champion and that he’s too much of a coward for a “real” sports town.  That’s a very key part of the narrative ! 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, TroutBaseball said:

The Red Sox might go into a rebuild mode in the off season and have doubts about Mookie Betts signing long term.  Would you trade Jo Adell to get a year (and the first chance at signing) Mookie? Adell is still a prospect. Mookie is a legit MVP caliber player.

he really wants to test FA. Adell will play at league minimum for a few years. WE NEED PITCHING