• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs, R.I.P.

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Gotta be tough for him, and guys like him (baseball or not). The angels are together, have somone to cry with. Guys like Corbin might not have anyone around who knew Skaggs to go through it with 

Yeah, I never thought about it that way. 

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Gotta be tough for him, and guys like him (baseball or not). The angels are together, have somone to cry with. Guys like Corbin might not have anyone around who knew Skaggs to go through it with 

Great point.  I hope Eppler keeps this squad together, no trading anyone away at the deadline.  These guys are a family, and human beings, not just players.  Keep them together to support each other.

Equally as moving to me tonight was the victory line after the final out. Gubi started breaking down and finally stopped talking and let the moment play out without comment. Ausmus greeted each player with a hug as they went through the line. He seemed to hug Heaney a bit more tightly than the others. It was a beautiful moment.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Talked to someone last night. Not with the team anymore, but was close with Skaggs. That kind of situation.... away from the team, doesnt want to intrude by calling the current guys, but obviously wanting to. 

Maybe after a few days, or during the ASB. Man, that's tough