• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You guys need to vote in La Stella & Ohtani

Chuck

As much as id love to vote for every angel, i cant do it.  I cant be that homer especially when i condemn east coast fan for generally just checking their own players regardless.  It would seem my hypocrisy has limits :)  
I voted for 2, Trout and LaStella as they deserve it on merit. 
The rest simply do not against the alternatives. 

58 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Naw, there's way better DHs out there (Brantley, JD, Vogelbach)

Vogelbach?  Huh?  Just because he looks and hits like Babe Ruth against our pitching doesn't make him deserving.  He sucks against everyone not in an Angel uniform

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

Vogelbach?  Huh?  Just because he looks and hits like Babe Ruth against our pitching doesn't make him deserving.  He sucks against everyone not in an Angel uniform

His 149 wRC+ says otherwise

Angels I'm voting for are Trout, La Stella, Ohtani, and Fletcher. 

Ohtani partially because he's an Angels player, but partially because he's starting to heat up and I think he would be fun to see in the all Star game and I think by the time the game actually rolls around he will be deserving of a spot.  

Fletcher because he's awesome and does so much. Plus he's like 20th in the AL in fWAR along position players so he's definitely in the upper echelon of players so far this year.

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'm pretty amused that there are actual baseball fans who would rather watch Vogelbach play an exhibition game than Ohtani

Hunter Pence deserves it more than Vogelbach or Ohtani. 

Edited by Calzone 2

12 hours ago, Fuster Cluck_77 said:

Deserves got nothing to do with it. Any real Angel homer will vote for every Angel regardless. I definitely do. 

If you vote for Ohtani strictly because he’s on the Angels you automatically become eligible to participate in the Rally Monkey Parade. 

366BF690-E844-4593-837D-34111EB80F0C.jpeg

14 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'm pretty amused that there are actual baseball fans who would rather watch Vogelbach play an exhibition game than Ohtani

Just curious, why do you think baseball fans would prefer to see Ohtani over Vogelbach?

19 minutes ago, Jay said:

Just curious, why do you think baseball fans would prefer to see Ohtani over Vogelbach?

Even though limited to hitting only right now Ohtani can do practically anything on a baseball field where Vogelbach can do practically nothing if he’s not standing in the batter box. 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Even though limited to hitting only right now Ohtani can do practically anything on a baseball field where Vogelbach can do practically nothing if he’s not standing in the batter box. 

How about JD Martinez? Wouldn’t he be the most deserving at this time. I think Ohtani will be good to go next season when he can play on opening day.