• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

4/12 Angels Vs Cubs(Trout Out)

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It’s almost like all managers do it, who would’ve thought. 

For sure.

Still think it's really, really dumb in some instances. Like this one, Bourjos over Goodwin. Goodwin has been just killing it, and Bourjos couldn't hit a beachball right now. I don't care if the pitcher is throwing underhanded between his legs.

26 minutes ago, Stradling said:

This makes me sad.  I had a feeling he wouldn’t be playing but when you head to see your team in a historic stadium you kinda wanna see him play. 

Bummer man.  You gonna check out any other games this series ? 

Keeping him out seems like the right thing to do in this weather though.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Bummer man.  You gonna check out any games this series ? 

Keeping him out seems like the right thing to do in this weather though.  

I predicted he might sit out because of weather.  This is the only game I have tickets for but if I wake up tomorrow and he’s in the line up I might say f’ it and go. 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

What? No Stella ?! He's our best hitter right now.

So is Goodwin, but lefty/righty matchups for the win!!

This isn't on Sosh, I think it's dumb that most all managers do this -- especially when some lefties hit southpaws better and righthanded bats hit righties better.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I predicted he might sit out because of weather.  This is the only game I have tickets for but if I wake up tomorrow and he’s in the line up I might say f’ it and go. 

you should go to every game you can while you're there. make sure to go a few hours early to enjoy the surrounding area. (and stay after the game for the same)

then hit Division later at night. 

7 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

Right?  It's odd and he can't even be brought in later as pinch hitter/LF...or that Fletcher can't play anyplace else but LF.

It's like there is no versatility defensively with this roster 

Just to be clear, so you think it's a great idea to get Bourjos the start and the majority of the game time over Goodwin?