• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

4/12 Angels Vs Cubs(Trout Out)

The Angels' 3,4,5 hitters look like something out of Marvel Comics. Superheros, every one of them.  If the Angels don't score 15 runs, I'll be shocked.

Truth be told... When I first saw the lineup, I thought to myself... "Oh crap!  The players must have gone on strike and these are all replacement players."  Then I saw Lucroy was hitting clean up and I realized it was even worse than that.

Dang, saw Pujols at 1st and remembers Oh Yeah we're playing at a NL stadium so no DH this series, and a few double swaps each game.

Also very (pleasantly) surprised to see this thread already on page 3 a full 90 minutes before the game even starts. I guess there a few of us who have this forum on another tab on the work computer open so they can "pop in" in-between work, Yeah sure!

11 minutes ago, SoCalSportsFan said:

I guess there a few of us who have this forum on another tab on the work computer open so they can "pop in" in-between work, Yeah sure!

ha-ha... yeah... "another tab"... ha-ha... oh man... that's funny.  Sure.  Another tab!  ROFLAMO

1 hour ago, DCAngelsFan said:

With wind gusts to 45 miles an hour - this is where pop-ups might land in the bleachers.  

Aren't those winds coming in from the lake?   If so, if anything balls would be pushed from RF towards CF, from CF towards LF, and from LF towards the foul ground seats? 

18 minutes ago, SoCalSportsFan said:

Dang, saw Pujols at 1st and remembers Oh Yeah we're playing at a NL stadium so no DH this series, and a few double swaps each game.

Also very (pleasantly) surprised to see this thread already on page 3 a full 90 minutes before the game even starts. I guess there a few of us who have this forum on another tab on the work computer open so they can "pop in" in-between work, Yeah sure!

I have to think that it will be Bour in there at least one of the next two games after today, when a righty pitches each time (Hendricks and Chatwood).

56 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ok,

Goodwin's career vs Lefties:

.296/.386/.535 in 71 ABs.

Better? I mean, you said he was sitting because he doesn't hit lefties well. It's not hard to look this stuff up storm.

Ok you smarter than the professionals.  I already said Ithey have knowledge that i dont know.  But you want to keep bitching go on.  I just know it gets old.  Scioscia did....let's bitch.  Ausmus dies it....let's bitch.....you ate so much better than people who make millions.  

Myself I dont pretend to know more than them.

32 minutes ago, SoCalSportsFan said:

people go in to work on fridays?

19 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Ok you smarter than the professionals.  I already said Ithey have knowledge that i dont know.  But you want to keep bitching go on.  I just know it gets old.  Scioscia did....let's bitch.  Ausmus dies it....let's bitch.....you ate so much better than people who make millions.  

You have more typos in this post than Bourjos has hits this year.

30 minutes ago, stormngt said:

chris tucker do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? GIF

Our REAL lineup won't be out there for months. Just have to stay afloat until then. Not sure if it's the same type of injury but LeBron had a groin issue and he was out for like 3 weeks. Different sport and he is older but it's what came to mind. Hopefully, Trout only misses a couple.