• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

4/12 Angels Vs Cubs(Trout Out)

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

Taylor Ward could hit .350 he’d still be a lousy option for third base.  

This is going to be a problem. He was pushed out as a catcher already. We certainly don’t have another DH spot available. 

Edited by Calzone 2

The bottom line is that the Angels need a 3B, a catcher, a 1B and a RF.  And 2B is questionable. That’s half the line up.....so a lot has to go right. And that’s also assuming they’re fine in the rotation. 

Which is why they should have seriously considered Machado. Erasing any one of those needs as a long term concern would be huge.  

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I had a great time at Wrigley today.   They call it the Friendly Confines and it truly is.  Everyone I encountered was great. 

Great stadium and fun atmosphere. I remember going out there in 2010. We stayed at the same hotel as the team. Went to the bar, took shots with the players, Quinlan told me he sucked. Good times.

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Great stadium and fun atmosphere. I remember going out there in 2010. We stayed at the same hotel as the team. Went to the bar, took shots with the players, Quinlan told me he sucked. Good times.

And then Scioscia patted him on the back and said, "There there, son, don't be too hard on yourself."

37 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I had a great time at Wrigley today.   They call it the Friendly Confines and it truly is.  Everyone I encountered was great. 

It's amazing how friendly baseball fans are when everyone's drunk...except when there are some angry drunk guys in the mix.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Cubs fans: "Hey look there's an Angels fan, how cute"

you'd be surprised. when I went I had a stadium usher, who must have been 80 yrs old, tell me he couldn't believe how many Angels fans were at the ballpark. 

7 hours ago, Lou said:

you should go to every game you can while you're there. make sure to go a few hours early to enjoy the surrounding area. (and stay after the game for the same)

then hit Division later at night. 

The Angels are 0-2 this season with Stradling in attendance. 

?