• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Mariners seem pretty good

39 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

I don't know what's more painful to watch. Felix pitching as a shell of his former self, or Albert hitting as a shell of his former self. At least Mariners fans got 7 years of great pitching from the King. Angels fans got 4 months of great hitting from El Hombre.

Its crazy how much felix has fallen. Good god that guy was a beast in his prime.

26 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

If we can beat the Baltimore Dismals today we will pass the Mariners into second place in the division. 

I understand that touting us in second place while we're still sub .500 is a bit like shoveling makeup onto Rosie McDonald, it still feels good. :)

If you have a personal story of doing this, please keep it to yourself.

thanks,

everyone

5 hours ago, gurn67 said:

I don't know what's more painful to watch. Felix pitching as a shell of his former self, or Albert hitting as a shell of his former self. At least Mariners fans got 7 years of great pitching from the King. Angels fans got 4 months of great hitting from El Hombre.

Albert and his 8 HR say hello.

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I almost feel bad for Seattle fans after watching that.

Read Lookout Landing game threads and that will pass.   

Anytime the other team gets a hit its because Bbip luck...  Anytime the other team makes a great play it's the same - they got lucky.   At the same time everything that doesn't go their way is "bad luck".   Best of all most of them have an irrational hatred of the Angels that is hard to pinpoint.  You'd think it was some rivalry type thing but they don't really consider the Angels their rivals, we are just lucky, and beneath them.  They view their team/franchise as morally/ethically superior and our franchise as particularly stupid.  It's really quite entertaining.

It makes the Angels/Dodgers relationship look downright amicable.