• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Mariners seem pretty good

3 hours ago, Lou said:

No mention of JD's latest trade? 

I LOLed when I saw it.   More of the shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.  

Gotta say though ... As fun as it is making fun of JD, until the Angels actually start beating the Mariners this year ..... they remain their bitches.  1-5 .vs Jerry's kids so far this year....

Edge: Lowell!

Edited by Inside Pitch

12 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

actually a decent trade for the M's.  Swarzack sucks and cost 8.5 mil.  They save 6.5 mil and got a couple of volatile relievers who could be of value at the deadline.  

Look closer.   

Vizcaino is out for the year and a free agent, he was thrown in to even out the money -- the M's also threw in money.  Biddle a 2010 draftee is out of options.  He can't be sent down without being exposed to waivers.

Anything can happen with RPs but Biddle is an extreme longshot.

Edited by Inside Pitch

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Look closer.   

Vizcaino is out for the year and a free agent, he was thrown in to even out the money, the M's also threw in money.  Biddle a 2010 drafted is out of options.  He can't be sent down without being exposed to waivers.

Anything can happen with RPs but Biddle is an extreme longshot.

and Vizcaino is owed almost $3.5M this year. 

btw, Biddle has a whip of 2.400 (not a typo)

On 5/19/2019 at 2:07 PM, Inside Pitch said:

They seem to drown out people with different perspectives so, I believe it.   They seem to have real issues with people using stuff like "LOL" as it's been deemed below their level of discourse.   They have a very lofty opinion of themselves.

You've done well here..  So, at least there is that.

i have to know . . .

. . . is mooky there?

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

More Schadenfreude goodness.

After 13-2 start, Mariners 11-33 since. That's them winning 25% of their games, a pace of 41-121. Delicious.

I think statistically that is very improbable.  A 13 - 2 start usually means a team is pretty decent.  Of course they played some turds (Angels included) during that streak.

2 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I think statistically that is very improbable.  A 13 - 2 start usually means a team is pretty decent.  Of course they played some turds (Angels included) during that streak.

I'm not suggesting they'll finish at 41-121, but that is how their performance over the last 44 games translates to 162 games.

Chances are they'll play better, but I don't think are a .500 team. 

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'll suggest they finish 41-121 and Dipoto runs away claiming he had no support from ownership for his 271 trades. That would be awesome. 

No.  What would be awesome is if the Mariners do finish 41-121 and Dipoto is signed to an extension.