• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

• 2 weeks later...

Not a golf score but a rant.  Moved here two years ago and course in the neighborhood was beautiful, smooth lighting fast greens.  The superintendent went on to greener pastures and they hired the guy who just drove the truck delivering chemicals for the superintendent. They fertilized the backside greens, didn't turn the water on and went to the front to fix something then forgot they fertilized the back and fertilized it again and forgot to turn the water on again.  I wouldn't suggest a goat even play it now. 

Doesn't help my home value either when you kill the golf course.  

Got to play at south shore country club on Sunday for this golf tournament thing I'm in.  I had missed the past few months because the Sunday had conflicted with my schedule.  Shot a 94 which was good enough for 1st place with the high handicap I have in this league (my 1st few rounds in these tournaments were just awful).  The key was avoiding the dreaded snowman all day!

• 3 weeks later...

Heading to San Antonio right now and taking my clubs. I asked RallyMo if he wanted to meet up and he said he does not golf. Since Obama golfs pretty much every day, I thought RallyMo would follow his example.

Tyler, damn moved out of there but would absolutely join up with you.  Where are you playing?  Drive up to Dallas after:)

Tyler, damn moved out of there but would absolutely join up with you. Where are you playing? Drive up to Dallas after:)

Brackenridge or Quarry. Still don't know which day....... thinking tomorrow. I need to see what course is best to get to by taxi from downtown. Most wondering about getting picked up at the course.

Not heading to Dallas but I will look you up next time I go.

So is this hotdamn that lives here? If you Have his numbet tell him to pm asap.

Had a bitch of a time getting  decent tee time for Saturday (my brother's birthday). Mile Square, Goose Creek, Red Hawk...all booked through 11am. Going to play El Prado in Chino. The Chino Creek course. Smells like cow crap and the course isn't much to look at, but it is long (6850 yards) and peaceful. Hopefully the greens and fairways are in good shape. Been a decade since I've played there.

Edited by Adam

Played brackenridge yesterday. Went 40 and 40 for an 80. Very fun course.

Interesting history in the course. It is an A.W. Tillinghast design and the course was the first public course in the state of Texas and it had some of the oRiginal stone bridges. He is the designer of bethpage, baltusrol, and winged foot. Greens were all mounds well above your head. Green side bunkers in every hole that had huge faces that were above your head. Lots of rectangle greens too. Lots of old charm.

Not golf score related but we had "Back to school night" at Abby's school yesterday and there was a car with Kiawah, Pebble Beach, Hilton Head and Whistling Straits bumper stickers was parked next to us.  Guy got out with his smoking hot wife.  He was decked out in Titleist gear.

They both turned out to be assholes.

That is all.