• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

Played brackenridge yesterday. Went 40 and 40 for an 80. Very fun course.

Interesting history in the course. It is an A.W. Tillinghast design and the course was the first public course in the state of Texas and it had some of the oRiginal stone bridges. He is the designer of bethpage, baltusrol, and winged foot. Greens were all mounds well above your head. Green side bunkers in every hole that had huge faces that were above your head. Lots of rectangle greens too. Lots of old charm.

guessing i could shoot a 58 or 59 there.

Played brackenridge yesterday. Went 40 and 40 for an 80. Very fun course.

Interesting history in the course. It is an A.W. Tillinghast design and the course was the first public course in the state of Texas and it had some of the oRiginal stone bridges. He is the designer of bethpage, baltusrol, and winged foot. Greens were all mounds well above your head. Green side bunkers in every hole that had huge faces that were above your head. Lots of rectangle greens too. Lots of old charm.

Good round there, have broken 80 a few times but normally if I am headed under 80 there 16 with the big tree right in front of you messes me up. I never get that tee shot laid up right.  I never paid attention but thinking about it you are right, all the greens are built like an ant pile. 

We finally stopped having kids so I was able to put in the needed effort and focus to move into the upper echelon of aw.com awesomeness.

no doubt your wife could use a break for a month or two.

welcome to the upper echelon. there's a secret handshake and everything. it's kind of like the 5-timers club at SNL. st1ckboy is our, well, we'll just call him our servant for now.

• 2 weeks later...

played nine holes today with my 7 year old boy and 4 year old girl.  Shot a 37.  My boy got his first legit birdie today.  He chipped in from about 50 yards on a par 3.  He was going crazy.  I don't know if he was more excited that he got his first birdie or he finally beat dad on a hole.  Good times.  The best part is that he can not wait to go back.

uh, there's no need to do anything rash, adam. . .

move along, people, nothing to see here. nothing at all. certainly nothing involving turtle wax, a dozen eggs and a glockenspiel. or midgets, none of them either.

• 3 weeks later...