• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

Hit them long and straight today gents. I'm jealous and am going to possibly try to get a round in tomorrow, since I need a fix. I like the back to back par 5's at Willowick on 10 and 11. A while back I reached the green on 11 in two only to 3 putt for the par. I suck.

Adam and I both shot 100, I was 47/53 and he was 53/47.  I really just fell apart on maybe 3-4 holes otherwise I definitely could have broke 100.  I putted really well for me, only a couple 3 putts.  It was a lot of fun.

I shot a 57 today. Putted pretty well and teed the ball high enough for my new driver to actually work. Nate had some very good drives today, and Adam can really bomb them at times.

It was nice to finally meet Nate. Hope we can get in another round together before you head to Brewerland.

57? Did you crush that course.

I have bad knees and when the pain starts flaring up, I have to sit out a hole or two. I ended up playing eleven holes yesterday, and the 57 is my score for those holes.

And I did eat a hot dog yesterday. It was pretty good.

BTDT... many times.  In fact, that's how my great round was only another good round.  Don't get me wrong; I was thrilled to be able to score that low, but I always have at least one blow-up hole.  At Skylinks, it was a 3-over 7 on a fairly easy par-4.  My drive was long and in the fairway, leaving me about 100 yards into the green.  I nuked that wedge over the green, thinned the chip back over the green and into the bunker.  Got out of the bunker ok, just to three-putt the hole....

BTDT... many times.  In fact, that's how my great round was only another good round.  Don't get me wrong; I was thrilled to be able to score that low, but I always have at least one blow-up hole.  At Skylinks, it was a 3-over 7 on a fairly easy par-4.  My drive was long and in the fairway, leaving me about 100 yards into the green.  I nuked that wedge over the green, thinned the chip back over the green and into the bunker.  Got out of the bunker ok, just to three-putt the hole....

After shooting a 57 last Friday, I really can't relate to this experience.