• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

• 2 weeks later...

A guy I work with in Plymouth, MN: "my patch of ground is growing!"

I live in Plymouth, MN. I live by Brookview Golf Course. I could finally see the green on #2 the other day. Then it snowed 10 inches. But it has melted pretty quickly. I think courses will try to open up by next weekend. Supposed to be 70 on wednesday.

I live in Plymouth, MN. I live by Brookview Golf Course. I could finally see the green on #2 the other day. Then it snowed 10 inches. But it has melted pretty quickly. I think courses will try to open up by next weekend. Supposed to be 70 on wednesday.

Whoa! What if...what if you're ALB's buddy? Small world potentially. 

I have a 27 handicap.  When I used to play regularly (read: before kids), I would score high 90s/low 100s.  Now I'm lucky to swing the clubs once a month, and a more realistic portrait it once every three months...resulting in high 100s, 110s, etc.  But I still enjoy it, and if I'm off to a shitty start, I'll start swinging for show and drinking for dough

92 at Indian Hills yesterday. Decent score for me overall but should've been a lot lower. I missed one fairway all day and played 8-16 in 4 over

do they still have bermuda grass on the greens? played there once and absolutely hated it.