• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

72 at Casta Del Sol on Friday

Hit the ball amazingly! Made 1 putt all day

so you holed out from the fairway on the other 17 holes?

that's impressive. you aren't a north korean by chance, are you?

mtangelsfan, on 04 Jun 2014 - 3:42 PM, said:snapback.png

2 rounds on the Big Island of Hawaii.  96 at Sea Mountain and 98 at Mauna Kea.  Mauna Kea course is absolutely awesome.  Number three is a 190 yard par 3 right over the Pacific Ocean, into the wind.

Reached it with a 5 wood. 

That's a 9 iron for Tank

back in my 20s, i was playing a local course near my house. on a par 5, i hit my second shot from the fairway with a 5 wood and it was about 220 yards to the flag. got up to the green and had to fix my divot, which was about 1 or 2 feet north of where my ball settled. yep, i backed up a shot on the green with a fairway wood.

mad skilz, yo.

Edited by Tank

Good luck bob!

I was thinking about going tonight after work, too. See how I'm feeling around 5 o clock

Thanks HollywOOd!  I played my best golf I have played in a while.  It was a 9 hole match play and I closed out my guy after 6 holes and the team after 7 holes by shooting 6 over through 7 (really good for my 23 handicap).

• 2 weeks later...

I never have and never will because they are mainly long drive clubs.  To hit them farther you have to get a longer shaft put on and it is pretty expensive so I doubt you will get the longer shaft with yours.  They are supposed to be solid drivers.  If they are going to custom fit you that is awesome.

Still working some at the course so don't play as much anymore.  Throwing punk kids off the course is fun though. 

Last weeks idiot golfer of the week came in on Sunday.  Stops in the clubhouse and wants to see the manager after 9 holes, it is too hot to play.  I come over and normally do not give rain checks to people who are too stupid to stand outside their front door for thirty seconds before heading to the course but was going to be nice and told him it is pretty damn hot, I will give you a rain check for 9 holes.  He tells me no you don't understand, we are still going to play but want our money back because you didn't tell us how hot it was going to be.....can't make this stuff up and he wasn't joking.